Sign in to follow this  
KryoKitten

(Sold Please Close) WTS: West Coast Release Trader Deed

Located at X5 Y39 on the West Coast of Release this deed is a great spot for local and SE Xanadu trade.  Especially bulk goods trading due to travel times around Xanadu.

Q7RXGPn.png

Release Map: (extra orange shows unmapped road and tunnel access)

AbCOsJ5.png?2

Xanadu Output & Surrounding Area:

pmtdCCn.png?2

This was a living working deed but can be easily scaled down to work the trader or expanded south for more usable dock space. 

Images updated now that it's spring see full gallery http://imgur.com/a/2G6ig#0 or swing on by for a day tour, when lit up at night it is beautiful from the water but most lamps we took with us. This is a multi-tiered deed mostly completed but needs finishing touches. Deed Planner 1.7 layouts available for dock and unfinished buildings. 

This deed comes with the following:

6U4te3l.png

To View Updated Deed Images: http://imgur.com/a/2G6ig#0

Top Tier: Farm/Garden

Main Tier: 

• Highway: Plenty of guard towers along the way. North goes to a maintained mountain tunnel next to Aberdeen takes you towards Dark Horse deeds. Following the road south then east will wind you around to Rabbits Den. 
  • Buildings/Housing Matching Houses, large incomplete workshop/storage building (almost done) 
  • Stables: Horse & bison no negative traits
    • Several 5-speed horses in all the colors Bison are 3-speed and 4-speed 
    • Several bulls and cows (not bred for traits) 
    • Enchanted grass in all stalls. 
  • 2 Marble Braziers + fountain

Third Tier: Blank slate for you to build on, has one fountain

Dock: Straight shot access from the top by perimeter road. 

North Side:
  • 2 Housing/Workshop buildings
  • Trader
  • Clay (one raised & flatted but tons more)
  • Enchanted grass Horse Stalls x2
  • Mine (Copper, Iron, possibly other ores)

South Side:

• Dock with arched building intended for merchants. South side of dock still needs to be raised for loading/unloading and exiting boats. 
  • Large Building intended for smithing (just needs final touches)
  • One more building and fencing intended available on deed planner 

Also Included:

• 2 Wagons (ownership to be changed at time of sale)

• 1 Ship Transport

• 1 Rare Cart (someone's leftovers, can be used on deed  but no ownership change)

• FSB with over 1k cooked meat

• BSB’s with an assortment of leftovers, sprouts, animal parts, logs etc

• 4 Forges around QL 50

Resources Nearby:

• Slate

• Tin

• Silver

• Zinc

• Tar, clay, sand

• Marble and lead in the north tunnel by Aberdeen

This is not an emergency offload: I am looking to get around 50 to 60s for this deed. Change of heart, please PM me your reasonable offers here on the forums. Some offers formally declined may be reconsidered. 

Edited 7/24/14: Updated Screenshots now that it is spring. Added link to imgur gallery. 

Edited by KryoKitten

just a note for anyone interested, if you get a cart on said deed and you can't own it be sure to put it behind a locked gate or building on deed xP so many make the mistake of thinking a deed protects those from being hitched and taken, it doesn't.

In other news, this is a pretty nice deed xD I have seen it many times over. Good luck to your sell of it, hopefully someone gets attracted to the beauty of it.

• Like 1

Heading over tomorrow to pick up my earnings and slap some more silvers on the deed. That would be a great time to complete a sale!

This is a very nice deed for any one looking, i have been through there multiple times and is in a nice secluded part of release, if you want a place on release but want a wall between you and other players, this is the deed.

GL with the sale