Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Various summer fixes

MAYBE it's time for making usable user interfaces by the standards of modern times...

Instead of ducktaping something that never was top notch anyway.

Edit: darn typo

Edited by Nadineb
  • Like 3

MAYBE it's time for making usable user interfaces by the standards of modern times...

This.

Instead of reducing usability with the excuse of a keybind, maybe improve usability.

I really appreciate the dev's for their hard work and listening to the suggestions, but if you hear this mob wishing it was otherwise, the only conclusion can be that its time for something new and fresh.

Revert the drop , and make seals spawn in water not in the middle of the forest.

Also any words on bridges?

Or if token selling will be added to Xanadu for new players?

How about adding feature of double wide cave canal entrance!

Plus being able to add friends to pick up or drop off items instead .

I also would like are weeks in progress back soon, miss it.

Or, just use a keybind?

I don't use the keybind It would make it worse i use the aswd keys with one hand and drop with the mouse click so a keybind won't work. 

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 1

• Moved Pour into a sub menu

Thanks for sorting that, Tich! :)

i don't remember when i used the menu 'drop' the last time... the keybind is so convenient!

• Like 3

I think this should be under client options, like how you can have 'spam mode' show up to right click, you should be able to toggle weather drop/destroy/throw, etc into its own submenu

• Like 2

Alot of these actions are keybinds anyways, which are the ones I mainly use.

All good for me  :P

THe drop submenu is very annoying. Makes teraforming a pain for me. I dont want to have to be forced to use a hotkey. It seems like whomever is in charge of this area does not play the game or ever test the changes. Its getting ridiculous.

• Like 6

Dropping a meditation rug, dropping meals for pigs, dropping sprouts to create a dirt pile, dropping bsb, dropping mushrooms you get from praying.

One never notices how usefull "drop" was before it got hidden behind a submenu XD

I'm not to big of a fan for keybinds (besides my basic mine, dig and pray keybind XD) so I'll guess I'll start grinding my submenu skill

Altho I must say I like "pour" being put in a submenu, I can not begin to count how many times I accidently "poured" my drinkingwater on the ground because the rightclick-menu had 1 sec lag, causing "pour" to appear where "drink" was just a sec before.

Edited by Lycanthropic
  • Like 1

Maybe it my bad physical skill, but I cant normally use keybinds while WASD.I know  another protection for random "drop". Just make drop action by drag-and-drop item from list to special zone on screen( maby big icon in inventory window). Maybe that method not best, but better what we have now.

What do you think?

Edited by kazui

Dropped something?

Just pick it up again. No need for a submenu

please stop with the submenus, we didn't need a drop submenu

Edited by Propheteer
  • Like 1

At first I was pretty sure I could deal with it

Then I logged in and meditated, can't deal with it

Maybe we're gonna get option to drop->on table? Maybe that's Rolf secret project...

• Like 1

Pick up -> into inventory. LOL
Give submenus to things that are actually critical. 

Drop on the ground as a sub menu every time I want to drop a dirt to raise the ground? Seriously this needs changed back.

• Like 1

The drop sub-menu has been nothing but frustration so far.  Not sure why it was deemed necessary.

• Like 1

Get Info should be on a right click menu... <_<

Edited by Xallo
  • Like 4

Can we please get these sub menu additions controlled by a setting?  Just as others have pointed out, if you drop something by mistake just pick it up.  Better than that, try waiting for the options to stop refreshing before clicking on them.

• Like 1

how about allow players to customize this submenus? cause each players have its own preference. I am for once never accidentally drop things even on pvp. And I'm against putting attack on submenu in case i cant target with keybind due to moving horses.

• Like 1

• Fix for /ignore not returning ignore list correctly + Possible fix for un-ignoring x-servers

Confirmed to be fixed :)

>tfw you don't care because you're using keybinds for that

Sign in to follow this