Sign in to follow this  
Emoo

Lets see your artistic side!

Just finished this concept job for a client :)

Quccf7T.jpg

I have something really similar tattoo'd on my forearm 

I have something really similar tattoo'd on my forearm 

Show us :)

Just finished this concept job for a client :)

Quccf7T.jpg

That's pretty badass, does this motive have a name?

Edited by Arkhir

http://imgur.com/tTRCwO2

cant seem to get it work so thats the url.

Crazy! That's actually the picture my client brought to me to redraw for them! To quote she said "I love the Owl and skull design but I don't want the gayass flowers". That said I prefer your version since the flowers round out the design much nicer and make it alot more pleasing to the eye.

Guess your Tattoo found it's way onto the Internets and did the rounds pretty good :)

Hrm granted the flowers are a tad bit more "Day of the Dead"ish.

Tattoos in Wurm would be kinda nice.

Edited by Klaa

I found mine on pintrest, and took it to my artist. I was originally planning to get my half sleeve all worked around that skull design. Later looking around I found this design and took it to my artist.

Edited by Egard
  • Like 2

It's really good, and I saw the hell hound on your tumblr too. The only thing I didn't like about that one was that it was alive. Darn hound :P

It's really good, and I saw the hell hound on your tumblr too. The only thing I didn't like about that one was that it was alive. Darn hound :P

aww they're sweetheart's really... just very misunderstood :P

*feelings of inadequacy intensify*

So good though, your tumblr is very impressive! :lol:  

When I'm not wurming I do things like this in my spare time and when I'm not at college (even though I study art...)

tumblr_ndyfwlUFSi1ttt5g8o1_1280.jpg

if you wanna see more of my work go here :D  http://sophiefraserart.tumblr.com

Sophie, I love your photographs and I love your other blog more :)

A background art for current point and click game project that have been dragging for two months. Currently it lit me on fire as it evolved a powerful story I NEED to tell. Song inspiration: 'Anywhere' by Evanescence.

MEtempleprogress1.jpg

I had fun with those pencils you soak afterwards for deeper colours but I didn't know what to draw, and suddenly the thought of my latest conversation with Berris popped into my head:

AO5gDJo.jpg

9jaaKGr.jpg

Hopefully he knows what it is!

• Like 4

Looks like Demondans head is perfect height for something...Not a coincidence!

Uuuh hi >''> my friends actually told me to come here and post these lol sooo- if you guys see this hiii- I did it xD

Gonna post these in order from long ago to present oxo

screenshot_219.png 

A lot of these I don't finish. It's mainly for practice. This was a character I purchased from a friend for a storyline I was working on.

screenshot_19.png  

Idk why my uploader turned this picture :I This is Toby, my mom's dog. He was really sick and my mom was going to have him put down because she hated to see him suffer. I painted this for them before he passed so they could hang it in their living room and always have him there. 

screenshot_207.png  

I made this for my LinePlay account on my phone. I didn't keep with that as long as I wanted to ono things came up. I still love their cute little style though i ^ i 

screenshot_128.png  

I was working on this but I only got so far with it- I lost interest in detailing it but below is how far I got before I put it away

screenshot_133.png  

But hey i u i I'm glad to see that so many artists have gathered here so far <3 It's nice to know other fellow artists consider wurm their home as well <3

• Like 4

Uuuh hi >''> my friends actually told me to come here and post these lol sooo- if you guys see this hiii- I did it xD

Gonna post these in order from long ago to present oxo

screenshot_219.png 

A lot of these I don't finish. It's mainly for practice. This was a character I purchased from a friend for a storyline I was working on.

screenshot_19.png  

Idk why my uploader turned this picture :I This is Toby, my mom's dog. He was really sick and my mom was going to have him put down because she hated to see him suffer. I painted this for them before he passed so they could hang it in their living room and always have him there. 

screenshot_207.png  

I made this for my LinePlay account on my phone. I didn't keep with that as long as I wanted to ono things came up. I still love their cute little style though i ^ i 

screenshot_128.png  

I was working on this but I only got so far with it- I lost interest in detailing it but below is how far I got before I put it away

screenshot_133.png  

But hey i u i I'm glad to see that so many artists have gathered here so far <3 It's nice to know other fellow artists consider wurm their home as well <3

Love it Pepo, thanks for sharing.