Sign in to follow this  
Emoo

Lets see your artistic side!

http://www.aorchard.com/

For almost every kind of things I made.. I'm slack on updating things tho..

Also.. I'm trying emoo's meditative thingy with skethtoy.. suffice to say I'm bored halfway.

http://sketchtoy.com/62496306

ya guys made great stuffs! Love em! My main favs is emoo's wolf and snake's cobra.

I want to think she's saying bad things to me...but the look really says..move one foot closer and i'll rip out your larynx with my sickle in one swift hook move -  seems like something rosedragon would do

Edited by rosedragon
  • Like 1

Light lingers in the shadows with fades of grey where faith and hope both lay. For darkness to consume only when the light has left the room. 

Angeldraw_zpse871369c.jpg

darkdraw_zpscf343032.jpg

Edited by zalifear
  • Like 2

Wanted to give this thread a bump, I need to see more! 
I admire people who are willing to try colour, since its something that I'm pretty uncomfortable with, especially the liquid mediums... 

As for me, I finish with that last project I was working on. Had some fun with her, experimented with some metal shading techniques.
The trick seems to be think about it less and dont judge it until its done. I was looking at how light bounces off armor in real life and trying to replicate that.. Its pretty hard when it looks so wrong when you initially start, just have to push through the urge to "fix". Oh, that reminds me, if you guys have done any experimentation on leather textures, I'd love to see some of that! 

IMO_final_main-resized.jpg

• Like 5

So I literally cannot draw to save my life. Seriously if I was kidnapped and told to draw something good and I would be set free, I would probably die. But I consider my self a decent photographer. 

Here are a couple things I have done in the past:

RDoOBT8.jpg

98STW0N.jpg

T5tJaXO.jpg

• Like 7

the easy way XD

http://farelle.deviantart.com/gallery/

most recent work, still need to finish it XD

LcRcHLy.png

I like the stuff that is beeing posted here :D and I would have never thought that you can draw emoo :D

Edited by Miretta
  • Like 3

and I would have never thought that you can draw emoo :D

What's that supposed to mean? O.O

What's that supposed to mean? O.O

i suppose drawing and playing wurm alot don't really match up that well usually :) but then again, I kinda do the same ^^

i suppose drawing and playing wurm alot don't really match up that well usually :) but then again, I kinda do the same ^^

I draw so much while playing Wurm, its pretty much the only time I do my own sketches. I look at the screen, hit a few binds then go back to drawing haha. 

I dont think I play Wurm nearly as much as you may have been lead to believe >.< 

That said I think we've proved conclusively that Wurmians are a pretty artistic bunch! 

I slack on drawing (and working) cause wurm :P

On the other hand.. half of my recent drawings are against this forum's TOS :P .

• Like 1

yeah and wurm is giving me Inspiration alot :) so there may be some bias at work in my brain when i say such things XD maybe feeling a little bit guilty myself that I'm not drawing enough in my opinion XD

sorry emoo :) I hope I didn't step on any toes with that

yeah and wurm is giving me Inspiration alot :) so there may be some bias at work in my brain when i say such things XD maybe feeling a little bit guilty myself that I'm not drawing enough in my opinion XD

sorry emoo :) I hope I didn't step on any toes with that

No not at all I was merely confused by the statement :P

I am always pleasantly surprised to learn more about the people I play with, especially unknown talents and skills.

There's also the juicy dirt... and pics!

Edited by Klaa

this only took 5 days(not toal time), probably the fastest drawing duration... Considering I dont have deadlines for these..

TheonaVE_FF_RS.jpg

• Like 1

tumblr_nax40msnc31r8r6xao1_r1_1280.jpg

Quick sketch. The little Rubik's cube fits into one square of a normal sized cube

• Like 3

this only took 5 days(not toal time), probably the fastest drawing duration... Considering I dont have deadlines for these..

TheonaVE_FF_RS.jpg

• Like 1

You never cease to amaze me rose!

Now plez paint me, kinjen, tiu and dao!  :rolleyes:

First time trying a Kimono, folds are good fun. 

Imogen_Kimono-Ff-RS.jpg

Edited by boombza
  • Like 3

This is something I worked on to day. Its a scene from wurm and an animal i want be added ingame.

2q8sjsw.jpg

• Like 5

Just some jackalopes, Id love to see them in-game

(thumbnail)

32024d348480114.jpg

• Like 1