Sign in to follow this  
Banzai

WTS Scale set

Price checking/Selling a scale set. 
70ish QL. All parts are enchanted with AoSP. Going clockwise from the head, enchants are: 92(Rsleeve), 80, 91, 89, 86, 80, 80, 99(chest).

With the dragons not dropping much, obtaining scale is much, much rarer. This is the armor for people who have confidence in PvP, want to skill PASing, or just want to roll around in the game's best dragon armor.

Post for price checks and PM with offers. Euros only. No low-ballers.

Cheers!

Edit: Scale can be improved to higher QL upon request. I can dispell the AoSP enchants as well. 

Edited by Banzai

bought mine for 450e, though it had 3 rare pieces, set was 95ql, a lot of very high enchants (webb armour)

I also over pay for stuff, but I would suggest at least 320e for the set. 

mine is basically that but higher ql and i paid 300 for it. so ya 300 -320 is prob a good bet

mine is basically that but higher ql and i paid 300 for it. so ya 300 -320 is prob a good bet

Did you purchase it after the dragon loot change?

to help a bit, Pre-dragon loot change it was 200-250 area I *believe* 

But when they changed it, people buying it tried to say it was still that price.......despite that though, it shot up to the 300 area, and is now hovering around that, but i've heard people even get 400  for a regular set, wether that's true....Idk, and doubt that.  but I do believe it's a bit over the 300 mark, especially if you wait on it.

Did you purchase it after the dragon loot change?

ya around a week or so ago actually

Bump! Send me offers :3

I'll give you an iron scrap and a sculpting wand for it ;)