Sign in to follow this  
PromisedOne

Mailing System - Changes MUST be made!

That covers item mailing not fraud.  Frankly I don't care what can be mailed more about the fraud that can occur.

That covers item mailing not fraud.  Frankly I don't care what can be mailed more about the fraud that can occur.

Indeed. I was scammed today with someone else, this needs to be looked at.

every time someone tries to scam someone else, Gm's will have to intervene and  a post like this will be made.

untill its fixed.

+1 million to improve fraud prevention in mailing system. and also items getting deleted cross server when no one picks up.

for the community!

+1 to fraud prevention

and an extra +1 to make scamming a bannable offense, would be nothing new in the MMO industry.

• Like 1

Indeed. I was scammed today with someone else, this needs to be looked at.

+1

i am this someone else who get scammed today

Now i don't know if i will buy a rare again unless i can pick it up

People can exploit the mailing system, we saw that today, an answer from the devs about it would be nice, either if it's something coddable or not

If there is massive scamming it can hurt the community a lot, i think it should be a priority at least to fix the possibility to exploit the mail system in a scamming way.

• Like 2

I agree Completely! Change the mail to reflect the general public needs

• Like 1

View hidden Post

I believe there where some changes to the mail system today to enable rarity to be viewed before accepting mails.... Just a shame it seems to have completely broken the mail system in the process :P

• Like 1

+1, and also allow us to mail anything. Why does every single thing have to be a time drain? Why does someone have to waste an hour and a half delivering one small item? And the sailing winds too! It can take three HOURS sailing sometimes to deliver something. Why does that seem like a good feature to include in a game that people are supposed to be playing to be happy? Ok, we get it. We're sailing now. Does it have to be real time? Please remove these boring time wasters from a game that already takes unreasonably long for most things.

• The mailbox issue has been sorted with this update. Will now show rarity and enchants on items waiting

Looks like this thread can now be locked.