Sign in to follow this  
MamaDarkness

Xanadu Map

Recommended Posts

Bayern and Njordheim at T15 disbanded

Edited by Skrofler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we vote on a more active member of Xanadu to update the map?

 

The map updates are not going through very fast ( 3 weeks no update? ) and I am sure there would be one or 2 people ( maybe in opposite time zones like a us/can time zone and europe time zone ) who could spend 10 mins a day doing some updates on a volunteer basis who doesn't have to be a board mod.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would rather it be slow and officially supported than fast and who knows who owns it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More than a month without updates is about as slow as a corpse...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, zigozag said:

More than a month without updates is about as slow as a corpse...

made me laugh since a corpse would be eternity, equating a month to that is sort of funny.:D

 

I wish someone would help clean up the map some. 

 

My requests:

 

Please Remove

Caer A'muirehen - disbanded  2016-01-18 09:04 PM

Angel's Bay - disbanded  2015-06-19 11:55 AM

Wilburh's Hinterlands - disbanded 2015-04-25 05:14 AM

Lumberwood Harbor - disbanded 2014-10-07 07:57 AM

 

 

Please Add

 

Miracle Mine - http://xanadu-wurm.rhcloud.com/#mark/2025/1158/5

 

Edit- If you would like some help updating the map. I would be happy to lend a hand.

Edit2 - added more deeds that were disbanded.

Edited by Saicotic
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some more stuff to update:

 

At the corner of E/F and 22/23:

 

- The Cloud Palace and Cliff Tunnel (Incase you also add Landtunnels) are new (Tunnel can be traversed with a cart and is in the process of becoming reinforced)

 

- Pohjoisen Laulu and Hermit's Haven no longer exist


YuNOEFC.jpg

 

Also updating the map would earn all our gratitude, so whoever is in charge of updating it, it's not a duty, it's a privilege!

 

;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have disbanded Port Ellan in P23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/27/2016 at 5:47 AM, zigozag said:

Hello, please, add Damine's Port on the k8 square. I marked the location with an arrow on the picture following. The deeds in red zone are no more.

 

bRrddwE.png

 

upd: Oh we can use marks! Then here it is http://xanadu.ydns.eu/#mark/920/3841/5

 

On 3/3/2016 at 3:57 PM, Qwizat said:

Please add "Eden" to map at red dot.  I'm on Xan at the T8/T9 Line.  thank you

 

setN1Cd.png

 

On 3/6/2016 at 0:32 AM, Jpopuza said:

Please add Surefall By the Sea at  http://xanadu.ydns.eu/#mark/3102/5938/5

 

On 3/9/2016 at 9:27 AM, ClericGunem said:

r 15/16

 

Clerics

Clerics Ridge

Clerics Outpost

Clerics Peak

 

...all disbanded

 

On 3/16/2016 at 1:42 PM, Jaz said:

 

On 3/17/2016 at 7:44 AM, Dorkiss said:

Could you please change E20 sterling to cold water bay.  Thanks.

 

On 3/19/2016 at 1:41 PM, Bramson said:

Please remove Garroth hold from (disbanded) :

http://xanadu-wurm.rhcloud.com/#mark/3402/1194/4

 

Please ad: The White Mountain

http://xanadu-wurm.rhcloud.com/#mark/3108/1308/4

 

On 3/19/2016 at 2:12 PM, Zahl said:

http://xanadu-wurm.rhcloud.com/#mark/4865/6561/5

 

Please remove the goldenleaf dock and goldenleaf cove, those 2 deed disbanded a long time ago

 

On 3/22/2016 at 7:28 AM, Skrofler said:

Bayern and Njordheim at T15 disbanded

 

On 3/30/2016 at 3:25 PM, Bramson said:

Can we vote on a more active member of Xanadu to update the map?

 

The map updates are not going through very fast ( 3 weeks no update? ) and I am sure there would be one or 2 people ( maybe in opposite time zones like a us/can time zone and europe time zone ) who could spend 10 mins a day doing some updates on a volunteer basis who doesn't have to be a board mod.....

 

There used to be a good 10 people, now I seem to be the only one really at this point. I'll look into seeing about other active editors, as I don't own the map or the ability to make new accounts for editing.

 

 

On 3/30/2016 at 4:20 PM, Aeryck said:

I would rather it be slow and officially supported than fast and who knows who owns it?

 

See above =p

 

On 3/31/2016 at 1:04 AM, Saicotic said:

made me laugh since a corpse would be eternity, equating a month to that is sort of funny.:D

 

I wish someone would help clean up the map some. 

 

My requests:

 

Please Remove

Caer A'muirehen - disbanded  2016-01-18 09:04 PM

Angel's Bay - disbanded  2015-06-19 11:55 AM

Wilburh's Hinterlands - disbanded 2015-04-25 05:14 AM

Lumberwood Harbor - disbanded 2014-10-07 07:57 AM

 

 

Please Add

 

Miracle Mine - http://xanadu-wurm.rhcloud.com/#mark/2025/1158/5

 

Edit- If you would like some help updating the map. I would be happy to lend a hand.

Edit2 - added more deeds that were disbanded.

 

On 3/31/2016 at 4:08 PM, VentureCo said:

Some more stuff to update:

 

At the corner of E/F and 22/23:

 

- The Cloud Palace and Cliff Tunnel (Incase you also add Landtunnels) are new (Tunnel can be traversed with a cart and is in the process of becoming reinforced)

 

- Pohjoisen Laulu and Hermit's Haven no longer exist


YuNOEFC.jpg

 

Also updating the map would earn all our gratitude, so whoever is in charge of updating it, it's not a duty, it's a privilege!

 

;)

 

On 4/1/2016 at 0:32 PM, Erlindur said:

 

2 hours ago, Nexonic said:

 

On 3/31/2016 at 4:50 PM, Vannin said:

I have disbanded Port Ellan in P23

 

 

Updated. Once again, sorry for the slow updates, but work's been hectic on my end. As i said somewhere above in this post; I'll look into replacing the lost editors if we can, as I don't own the map or the ability to make new accounts for editing.

Edited by AndreC
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All disbanded; Here be Dragons, Dea Vacca, Antioch, Moraven's Marina, Hunter's Lodge, Fort Woodscrap, Valley of the Damned, Land of Woe, Zildur Mainland, Sheriff, Fortitude, Darkalfred's Hope, Sarmisegetuza, Lakewood.

 

 

On a positive note, please add Karak just below here Hunter's Lodge was;

b6c7109123.jpg

 

Edited by Aeryck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At last! Thank you, AndreC!

 

upd.: No, wait, K8 is still not updated. :ph34r:

Edited by zigozag

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The village displayed as Sterling at E21 in NE Xan is now called  Cold Water Bay.  Appreciate a name update for community map    :)

 

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update for the area around Atrocitas at grid L 15 We built some new roads connecting us to the rest of xana  roads in green New tunnel in red all built and finished. Added snoo harbor as a rough reference point but I don't know if they want that on the map so you might want to ask them first.

 

http://imgur.com/YCVrLoO

 

YCVrLoO

Edited by theicefox
Image won't display included direct imgur link instead

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please change at P13 Zoloz to Poseidons Anchorage 

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a map addition request, we're a newly formed deed (formed about a month or so ago) along the bottom edge of R9.

Gildenheid is the deed name, and if possible, a description would be "Not all those who wander are lost."

http://imgur.com/x3Zy0Y4

Here's the image for where the dot would go,.

Also, thanks for still updating this map, it means alot to alot of players, and we all really appreciate it. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yup, both here be dragons and Fort Woodscraps is gone help yourself! rare enchanted loom at fort woodscraps! ;)

Brought over from the long gone ultimarus on inde

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, zigozag said:

At last! Thank you, AndreC!

 

upd.: No, wait, K8 is still not updated. :ph34r:

Is on the new map

11 hours ago, newman330 said:

The village displayed as Sterling at E21 in NE Xan is now called  Cold Water Bay.  Appreciate a name update for community map    :)

 

Thank you

Already updated =)

10 hours ago, zigozag said:

Do we have 2 working maps now? http://xanadu-wurm.rhcloud.com and http://xanadu.ydns.eu/ ?

I thought the first one stopped working long ago so it moved to the 2nd link?

 

I know for some point the first link wasn't working. Not sure who put up the second one but it's not directly linked, or at least I can't edit from it. I just use the first since it still works... now anyways.

 

10 hours ago, theicefox said:

Update for the area around Atrocitas at grid L 15 We built some new roads connecting us to the rest of xana  roads in green New tunnel in red all built and finished. Added snoo harbor as a rough reference point but I don't know if they want that on the map so you might want to ask them first.

 

http://imgur.com/YCVrLoO

 

YCVrLoO

 

9 hours ago, Sirene said:

Please change at P13 Zoloz to Poseidons Anchorage 

Thank you.

 

5 hours ago, XF0X1 said:

I have a map addition request, we're a newly formed deed (formed about a month or so ago) along the bottom edge of R9.

Gildenheid is the deed name, and if possible, a description would be "Not all those who wander are lost."

http://imgur.com/x3Zy0Y4

Here's the image for where the dot would go,.

Also, thanks for still updating this map, it means alot to alot of players, and we all really appreciate it. :)

 

3 hours ago, Elwood2 said:

yup, both here be dragons and Fort Woodscraps is gone help yourself! rare enchanted loom at fort woodscraps! ;)

Brought over from the long gone ultimarus on inde

 

 

Another update. Ive set this to emails so I get them on my phone as a constant reminder to update now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@AndreC you said "is on the new map"... WHAT new map? Only map I know about is Mamadarkness' 1st post on this thread and the link there.

 

If there is a link to a "new map" could we get either the first post updated/Modded or get a new community map thread please?

 

and thank you for continuing to update the map. *cheers*

Edited by geode

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

4 hours ago, geode said:

@AndreC you said "is on the new map"... WHAT new map? Only map I know about is Mamadarkness' 1st post on this thread and the link there.

 

 

15 hours ago, zigozag said:

Do we have 2 working maps now? http://xanadu-wurm.rhcloud.com and http://xanadu.ydns.eu/ ?

I thought the first one stopped working long ago so it moved to the 2nd link?

Quote

I know for some point the first link wasn't working. Not sure who put up the second one but it's not directly linked, or at least I can't edit from it. I just use the first since it still works... now anyways.

 

 

;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I took the boat bridge last night, instead of the blue line on the "O" line, it actually lead me in on the H/i line. The blue line in from the west should be moved :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Pingpong said:

I took the boat bridge last night, instead of the blue line on the "O" line, it actually lead me in on the H/i line. The blue line in from the west should be moved :)


As far as I know, the boat bridges take you to different points on the server, so it changes every time. I know that both times I've returned on the bridge, it spawned me at two different points. So I think the boat bridge is alright, just random spawns when server crossing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/5/2016 at 2:29 PM, Pingpong said:

I took the boat bridge last night, instead of the blue line on the "O" line, it actually lead me in on the H/i line. The blue line in from the west should be moved :)

I'll keep the bridge where it is for now. It's more for where the boats are, not exactly where it dumps you out. I haven't traveled that way in a while otherwise I'd verify it myself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this