Sign in to follow this  
MamaDarkness

Xanadu Map

Recommended Posts

Could you add these two to R23?

 

Svitjod

http://xanadu-wurm.rhcloud.com/#mark/6191/6200/5

 

and Svitjod Harbor

http://xanadu-wurm.rhcloud.com/#mark/6282/6296/5

 

Thanks!

 

 

Please add: Jellyfish Outpost as shown in pic.   :)   Tnx!

 

http://xanadu-wurm.rhcloud.com/#mark/1062/2409/5

 

 

 

 

Not sure if you're adding boat bridges, if so...

 

Xanadu to Deli boat bridge.

This is a continuation of the boat bridge from the Deli mainland to Gobekli Tepe (the shark fin) on the east edge of the Deli map. It goes horizontally along the "O" part of both maps.

 

 

Xboatbridge1.jpg

 

 

Please add Port Rock Hudson D24 North of Oceanview Estate 

 

http://s1367.photobucket.com/user/Kyleroul_Ezry/media/port%20rock%20hudson_zpskpwdpdy4.png.html

 

Thanks :)

 

 

Please re-add Dea Vacca beside perls

 

http://xanadu-wurm.rhcloud.com/#mark/2946/5501/5

 

thank you...

 

 

Tears of Joy, in the middle of R-25 please add us we have been playing quite some time.

Updated. Sorry for the long period with no updates, should be back to normal tempo now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Request for T11 to be changed from Timberwood to Anvil Island, new deed. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/21/2015, 4:49:09, notre said:

Request for T11 to be changed from Timberwood to Anvil Island, new deed. :)

Done!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please add a mine tunnel going directly north from Tulum.

 

0173383a99.jpg

Edited by Aeryck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please add the Darq Passage canal to the map, when you have some spare time.  I just popped back into the game and met with a neighbor that uses it and they would love to have it posted, to improve trade int he region.

 

 

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Violet Cove at H26. On the coast., right south of that giant mountain. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/27/2015 at 8:04 PM, Traveler777 said:

Could you add: Sunrise Bay Market (Green) ... I have this http://xanadu-wurm.rhcloud.com/#mark/1755/3090/5 

Gavias Owns it (that's me), use to be where Tallula Point was previously owned by Aniceset. It's at the I-10 Quadrant I end of the road. The market continues. Thank you let me know if you need anything else.

added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/30/2015 at 10:33 PM, Aeryck said:

Please add a mine tunnel going directly north from Tulum.

 

0173383a99.jpg

added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While you're at it, could you please update the markers for Southern Comfort and Esteron Market to show as green like the other markets? Also Esteron Market marker could be moved North slightly. It's directly east of Esteron spawn and should be aligned as such. Nitpickey, but I appreciate it. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/2/2015 at 9:13 PM, Wurmhole said:

Please add the Darq Passage canal to the map, when you have some spare time.  I just popped back into the game and met with a neighbor that uses it and they would love to have it posted, to improve trade int he region.

 

 

Thank you!

added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/2/2015 at 10:01 AM, Giganthor said:

Hey guys, pls add my deed Sturmwind at

http://xanadu-wurm.rhcloud.com/#mark/897/6765/5

 

deed Tetton at

http://xanadu-wurm.rhcloud.com/#mark/840/6770/5

 

deed Foxhollow Rest at

http://xanadu-wurm.rhcloud.com/#mark/1160/6377/5

 

BBM Newspring mine entrance at

http://xanadu-wurm.rhcloud.com/#mark/1109/7019/5

 

Thanks =)

added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2015 at 3:46 AM, Victoria said:

Hi you guys...  have taken over Deed "Eternia" and now is called Bayfield

http://xanadu-wurm.rhcloud.com/#mark/1351/6671/5

 

the main Deed is at the marker... a little more south than Eternia used to be...

 

Great map... thx..:)

edited

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2015 at 9:50 AM, NeeNee said:

Violet Cove at H26. On the coast., right south of that giant mountain. 

added, please advise if location is not correct, had to guess some

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Araninke said:

While you're at it, could you please update the markers for Southern Comfort and Esteron Market to show as green like the other markets? Also Esteron Market marker could be moved North slightly. It's directly east of Esteron spawn and should be aligned as such. Nitpickey, but I appreciate it. Thanks!

Ammended

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this