Sign in to follow this  
MamaDarkness

Xanadu Map

Why was Islet of Gondoa removed? It's not developed but the deed is still active.

Why was Islet of Gondoa removed? It's not developed but the deed is still active.

Is this your Deed?  I see earlier that another player asked for it to be removed.  The thinking was it was his, as it looked like it got a name change to Bimini Bay on the map

It's not my deed but I scout it from time to time because I want to settle there. It's just a settlement token on the island with nothing built on it.

I was there 10 minutes ago and it said "you enter the village of Islet of Gondoa".

Could I get a roads update for j/11 area.  The black is completed highway and yellow if planned.

ePo4U5T.png

It's not my deed but I scout it from time to time because I want to settle there. It's just a settlement token on the island with nothing built on it.

I was there 10 minutes ago and it said "you enter the village of Islet of Gondoa".

TY, I've put back the Deed marker.  We rely on player information input for what deeds are where and still active.

You have to remember though that some players may not want their deeds on the map.

http://xanadu-wurm.rhcloud.com/#mark?6613/3573/5 

J24 on the coast of Kolchoz Village on the coast.

Hidden Valley Harbor and Market

King: Zachariah 

thank you

Kolchoz Village is on the map at J24, where do you wish Hidden Valley Harbor and Market to go? Has Kolchoz Village been renamed to Hidden Valley Harbor and Market?

You have to remember though that some players may not want their deeds on the map.

Infact many players don't put their Deeds on the map.  I'm guessing you are commenting on a deed that was removed at the request of one player, another player asking why it was removed as it is still there.  We can only rely on what information is given and requested at that time.  If there is an error, It can be edited again as we rely on player feedback for the map additions/removals.

Could I get a roads update for j/11 area.  The black is completed highway and yellow if planned.

ePo4U5T.png

Added. when you have the yellow portions complete, please post again and we will update to reflect solid black lines where there is yellow.

Sorry Bloodscythe I can see now were my post is kind of confusing it is at J24 just SE on the little square piece of land.

http://i.imgur.com/KUkpLXi.png

Kolchoz Village is on the map at J24, where do you wish Hidden Valley Harbor and Market to go? Has Kolchoz Village been renamed to Hidden Valley Harbor and Market?

Added.  If placed incorrectly, please post again.

Nope it is perfect thank you

Also Kolchoz Village has been upkeep disbanded if you wanted to remove it. Thanks for the help Bloodscythe.

Also Kolchoz Village has been upkeep disbanded if you wanted to remove it. Thanks for the help Bloodscythe.

Removed