Sign in to follow this  
MamaDarkness

Xanadu Map

Cant seem to open your map .

probably a browser setting.  try updating it or different browser.  or just download the pdf file.

Map updated

• changed some colors to see easier

• changed scale a bit so you need to zoom in more to see deeds and labels.

• PDF keeps the labels as text so will always be readable at any zoom.

• tried a lowres file for fun.  it is 400kb and at http://www.irissimulations.com.au/mamad/map/xanlowres.pdf
  • Changed the image compression algorithm in the pdf export so it is 2mb instead of 6mb now.  Some minor artifacts in the water I saw but otherwise very much the same.  Should load better now.

• I have not checked most of the labels so they are mostly autoplaced by the default settings to the right of the deed marker.  If overlapping or on wrong side etc. that will get fixed later.

as the pdf is layered and you can turn on/off layers (if you use adobe to view it) I could make other layers for such things like proposed road infrastructure if someone wants to lay that out in rough format.

Pristine Port - F26, left side, middle

Purple circle below on map:

AVqf4vp.png

C23 - In the middle of the dip there is my deed The Rose Garden 60x60.

I will upload a map picture when i get home if not updated by then.

We (Imre) are located at P 22 

b4idEZO.png

Thanks for adding it to the map, very cool! :)

Hello Mamadarkness,

You placed Poxville near the point indicated by C14. That was my bad. North West of that spot are two tiny bay areas you can see when you zoom in. My deed is on the west slope of the West tiny bay area close to the V of the bay area. I tried to cut and paste it but was unable to load the image from work.

The deed spot is basically Straight north from the western end of the Africa shaped lake at that specific bay area.

Thank you for your time with the correction.  Posted this a second time as it may have gotten lost in your updates :)

Please place two deeds for me kindly, both in P14 quadrant on map  1/4 way over on 14 on coast is "Ramshead" and north of that is "Brokeback"  should be placed between coast n steppe/sand one quarter way over on tile P14.  

Hello Mamadarkness,

You placed Poxville near the point indicated by C14. That was my bad. North West of that spot are two tiny bay areas you can see when you zoom in. My deed is on the west slope of the West tiny bay area close to the V of the bay area. I tried to cut and paste it but was unable to load the image from work.

The deed spot is basically Straight north from the western end of the Africa shaped lake at that specific bay area.

Thank you for your time with the correction.  Posted this a second time as it may have gotten lost in your updates :)

i did move it.  i assume it is in right spot atm?

I'm currently living in a village called Imre, located at P22 next to a bay.

Me and the owner of the deed have agreed to naming the bay "Blackwater Bay".

Please update.

hi mama..can you shift brokeback and ramshead to the left/ ie west so that it's only a  quarter the ways over on tile p14..they are now placed instead 3/4 east on the tile 914 and there are deeds already there. my actual location is only a quarter the ways over..from left to right..west to east. , i appreciate it.  if i knew how to screen shot n draw lines to better explain i would..sorry.  we are in the same alliance so if you look on alliance annotation it'll give you idea what i'm trying to say

Edited by Banarashi

T25/26 ...Dragontooth Island (I own the south half of the island)

Edited by JDBooker

i did move it.  i assume it is in right spot atm?

yes you did, I need to clear my cache out as the old map kept showing up.  :)  Thanks alot Mamdarkness

T15

Summer Valley    - red mark

Port Apotti       - yellow mark

G4cHOvk.png?1

A cannal not present on the map, please show on the map.
It can be important for sailers.

Its wide and ~70 sloop deep enough for any kind of ship.

Thank you!

Q13
canal1_zps4d7dc204.jpg

wurm201406061206_zps8e38ae1a.jpg

Please if you see other important map inaccuracy tell us! Thanks

• Like 1

Q13 - Middle of the tile (on the green part of the mountain)

Mt Nyriandiol

J11 Oracle Bay 66x61 deed on the northwest coast of that tile.