Sign in to follow this  
MamaDarkness

Xanadu Map

Please remove "Geode's Mining Camp" (J 18) from Map due to deed disband. Thank you.

[14:21:08] The settlement of Radiant Valley has just been disbanded.

Also swanlake Homestead is disbanded.

Hi

Please add my deed, thx!

Name: Mount Fuji's Pass

Position: i-19

MountFujis.png

Hi

Please add my deed, thx!

MountFujis.png

Added

I put in 5 or 6 change requests about 2 weeks ago, using the form link. Should I just do like Fujiwara and post as a reply, rather than the form? If so, please edit the original post to clarify. Thanks!

I put in 5 or 6 change requests about 2 weeks ago, using the form link. Should I just do like Fujiwara and post as a reply, rather than the form? If so, please edit the original post to clarify. Thanks!

could you repost..usually the editors are very fast on the updates.  wonder how it got over looked.  if you repost I can make the changes while i'm on tonight

Can I ask Why Clown Town hasnt been added to the map at N22 ...currently named Kadrix pls change to Clown Town 

Thank you , it is now under new management.

Changed Kadrix to Clown Town

Wurmhole your deeds are now on the map, please continue to use the form for requests, this thread should be used only for more complicated requests such as bendy roads where images are more useful

Please have patience with us map editors we fulfill the requests as fast as possible :)  

• Like 1

Hi

Please add my deed, thx!

MountFujis.png

Greasy, I'll work on posting all my requests in the next day or two, thank you.  Here is one that is a quickie:

In this pic, see the road from Applemead Pass to Greymead?  Rather than the angle road, it should come straight down from Applemead, to connect to the E/W highway that rund between Greymead and Whitefey.

Thanks much!

Changed Kadrix to Clown Town

Wurmhole your deeds are now on the map, please continue to use the form for requests, this thread should be used only for more complicated requests such as bendy roads where images are more useful

Please have patience with us map editors we fulfill the requests as fast as possible :)  

Thank you much Angedemort!