Sign in to follow this  
MamaDarkness

Xanadu Map

fgdfgdfgdfgdfgdgdgd_zps34ad737d.png

Bell Tower Bay.

we have a mailbox aswell

this is a market deed with stalls for players to place merchants too.

Edited by JaneK

Issle, sorry to be a pain but I did post a page or two back about adjustments to Bradda Cove and Nexus Landing. Could we get those done please? If you need further clarification I can make an image tonight showing the locations for you.

Edited by yetian

In fact ignore me, I will post an image later. The first post I did was correct but at some point it was changed.

You can click on the map. It will pop up a url which you can paste here to show me the location of the new deed. No need to create screenshots.

Here is a small image showing 2 canals, couldn't show those by a co-ord link.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5g6s5ke1j04s4x0/canals.png

The one Se of nexus landing is for knarrs and smaller only, when we eventually get bridges it will be deepened for all boats, but the owner of Nexus Landing needs to cart to the mountain side at the moment so is not making it deeper for obvious reasons. It looks like on the map it's passable on the NW of that small island but it's currently clay that's passable by shallow boats but tricky.

Edited by yetian

Hmm, Issle's map does not load for me at all. All I get is a blank page. Has anyone else experienced that?

Updated. Try using Chrome or Firefox. Newest versions.

• Like 1

Updated. Try using Chrome or Firefox. Newest versions.

Any reason some deed are colored differently? and why some starter deeds are bigger then others?

Cause I'm a terrible map editor :P

haha ok great was just wondering if a legend was needed or something.

At some point the colored villages could be used to determine which has mailboxes/sermons etc via using a map legend. I like that Issle used it. I have not put that in yet mine is a dumb 1 symbol system right now haha.

Can I get this Highway added - it links the east side of Lormere with the rest of the peninsula, in about the only way possible for that northern half, due to lots of steep cliffs + olive hell.

Note Deepwater needs to moved a tad west on the map as there is a highway that runs directly south from its eastern border that meets the highway coming out of the west side of Lormere.

sxQe5JS.png

Edit: Added my 2 neighbour deeds which have both been requested to be added to map before

Edited by Happiness

Link: http://xanadu-wurm.rhcloud.com

Editors:

1. BloodyCrystal
  2. Greasygrundle
  3. Aniceset

Player help:

The map has search functionality by name, supports color, deeds, drawings,roads,clay,tar,canals etc. You can mark a location by clicking on it and copy/pasting the url that pops up. Post your changes and locations in this topic until it's merged with Mamadarkness one.

Editor help:

Click on an object to open up edit/delete panel. Click on the drawing toolbar to create shapes. Use grey for clay, black for tar. Click on an location and select Create Object from the popup to add a new Deed.

Edited by Issle

Hm, cant seem to mark up anything. No url pops up, just a message that I'm not allowed to add changes.

nvm, I think I misunderstood your post XD

Edited by Lycanthropic