Sign in to follow this  
MamaDarkness

Xanadu Map

updated.

for those asking about landmarks we can consider those a bit later.  I'm working on a much better way to do the map which will make rendering any mapdump that comes later possible and not just send you the full image no matter what you look at.

Please add Black Hill at J10. See the red spot in the pic below.

blackhill_zps1d9c15ce.png

pls add J24

Hanza

Hanza.jpg

Withold I think you have your deed marked in the wrong place, as thats where my deed is approx, maybe you need to double check ?

Lazy-S-Ranch located on the grid intersections of o+p and 8+9

Edited by TheShawv

pls add J24

Hanza

Hanza.jpg

Withold I think you have your deed marked in the wrong place, as thats where my deed is approx, maybe you need to double check ?

You mistake, my deed is here

This is Noricum. It's at T22 ant the western beach of Aurora Bay

Noricum.jpg

G11 Meowschwitz Pawssage has a canal running north to south on the area between the land as shown of the map and the island as the other side of the island  is almost blocked. 

You impress me mamadarkness, didn't know you could handle the google maps API ;) But keep in mind that the google map API is proprietary. If you get many calls ( one every time a person downloads the js with the app KEY ) they will shut it down.

Hoping we can get added too: Tenakill's Landing, b16... X marks the spot.  ;) 

UOaAeAv.png

Thanks!  :)

Q 15 , Castleedge 

image.jpg

Edited by Alexo
  • Like 1

Please add, Isle Of Gondoa Islet Of Gondoa (S 11). Thanks (: 

epfz9f.jpg

So, my old deed was Lemon Hell, in the northwest corner of the map. We actually disbanded yesterday and refounded as Apple Tree Post on the coast south of Boldheart's Hideout, in D10. We are in the middle of that horizontal stretch of coast south of Boldheart's. Thanks!

pls add

Oblivion Horse Market

p17

4mL4OL2.jpg

Thx  :)

Name my deed lost in new updated map ., repair pls

Thanks

You impress me mamadarkness, didn't know you could handle the google maps API ;) But keep in mind that the google map API is proprietary. If you get many calls ( one every time a person downloads the js with the app KEY ) they will shut it down.

I've been working with mamadarkness on the google maps version (unofficially and as a player, not as a client dev). We're not using a key at the moment as that seems to be required for loading the map data rather than the api itself, but if we hit problems then one of us can generate one and keep tabs on things. Checking the usage limits:

Most websites and applications may use the Google Maps API free of charge. However, if you consistently generate a high amount of traffic, usage limits apply and you will need to pay for extra usage. If your site or application generates 25 000 map loads or more each day, for more than 90 consecutive days, we’ll get in touch with you to talk about payment. Don’t worry, if you go over the limits, we won’t immediately shut off your API access or display error messages on your site.

So for example if 600 users on xanadu [re]load the map an average of more than 41 times per day for more than 90 consecutive days then we'll go over. If we do have issues then I guess we'll have to take another look at how we're doing things. I don't want to derail the map thread but I'm happy to continue the discussion either in pm or in a separate topic.

• Like 1

Hello, if you would please add

Friends of Xanadu  (FoX)

Located at J8 in the middle of the cove:

lXJXazS.jpg

Deed name is actually FoX.

M10  Mill Hollow upper corner on the lake there

Edited by damine