Sign in to follow this  
MamaDarkness

Xanadu Map

Would it be possible to use a brighter color for hwys on the map? It would be great nice not to have to zoom way in to see where the hwys are with our Wurm tired eyes. XD  

Are there plans to switch the community map to the recently released map dump? I guess you would have to wait until they actually release the image file(s) itself.

On i10, move Lavender Hills a tiny bit north and rename to Lavender Hillside, then add Lavender Sunset, on the south coast immediatelly south of Lavender Hillside (where the curve ends).

Updated.

If it's wrong/not accurate enough please post the markers for the 2 deeds :)

• Like 1

Updated, added the form entries too.

I will be pleased if you add our town to map. Xanadu 14-S and here are screenshots to make this steady.

Deed Name is : RAMA

1st Screenshot

k2n6u9.jpg

2nd Screenshot

16kqdzb.jpg

3rd Screenshot from the Official Map

t70i2c.jpg

Two tickets submitted for changes in Xan M23 area. Thanks!

Updated form entries.

Exo to Xan boat bridge constructed.

Leg 1 - Exodus G25 Plains of Steel to Xanadu border - complete with 3 rowboats - Boats named Exo-Xan 1 - 3

Leg 2 - Xan border to Xanadu H8 The Enclave - complete with 6 rowboats - Boats named Xan-Deli 1 - 6

Leg 3 - Xan border to Deli - 1 rowboat in place , another 2 needed and under construction

~Nappy

3  new roads please add to map

http://i.imgur.com/h9vbhTw.jpg?1    Road Completed From Linton to R11 southern Coast Ties into Local roads

http://imgur.com/rxL54fG      10 k

http://imgur.com/a7fKbK1      starts near mill Hollow ends lemosa South West Tunnel I i didnt Make but very nice High Ceilings 2X wide needs some lights but very well Done I did the road along the lake to aviod traveling the Mountians 

Edited by damine

Please add on map:

Goldenleaf Docks and Goldenleaf cove @ S-19 Xanadu Thanks!

30sbwg8.png

11 - S there are 2 Deeds similar names. Change the bottom one Ilse of Gondoa to     Bimini Bay

Its the lower island on the tile thanks.

Also Please remove the deeds scratched out on this photo and add the names in Red.  Coordinates are s - 10/11.  There are two islands connected there the bottom island i scratched the name out please add Xanadu Skill Resort. Also please remove the two deeds above it The Eventuality, Douler Exquise, and Caucasia and add    Xanadu Trade Center

24f9p2q.jpg

Edited by Ginodeal

11 - S there are 2 Deeds similar names. Change the bottom one Ilse of Gondoa to     Bimini Bay

Its the lower island on the tile thanks.

Also Please remove the deeds scratched out on this photo and add the names in Red.  Coordinates are s - 10/11.  There are two islands connected there the bottom island i scratched the name out please add Xanadu Skill Resort. Also please remove the two deeds above it The Eventuality, Douler Exquise, and Caucasia and add    Xanadu Trade Center

24f9p2q.jpg

2r2pun9.jpg  Erase some of the yellow squares and the Skill resort is on the little island right above it I added a square to it.

2r2pun9.jpg  Erase some of the yellow squares and the Skill resort is on the little island right above it I added a square to it.

Thank you, I had a feeling something was going to be off.  Edited.  Please advise if not correct.