Sign in to follow this  
MamaDarkness

Xanadu Map

yeah weird, so I think its better its till partly on water you need it lower?

Completed the road from Sea Side Shanty to Strandvallen and Axiom, currently 1 tile wide ( F9 ).

cornerofxanaduroad.png

Hackett, will the lake names and mountain names be updated to the map? It would be nice to have some concrete naming here.

Edited by Tugalo

RockyBalboa - updated road and deeds

Jolly Wand - added deed

adonies - added road

Smokes - added deed

Hackett, will the lake names and mountain names be updated to the map? It would be nice to have some concrete naming here.

Last I heard we where waiting on a map dump to have the room to add names to locations but I will find out if anything has changed

Thanks Jaz, its been added. for the market tag do you have an advertising post? how many stalls and merchants do you have at this market? we are setting a limit lower limit of 20 merchant stalls filled with at least half with merchants before we tag things as markets. I can certainly add some merchant info on the deed info tab if you like.

Hi Hackett - in this case we are not yet qualifying for the market tag - currently 3 merchants placed, the 20 places are provided - although not stalls but building spots being themed as a hillside medieval town (merchant spots are under arched passages)

Change posidon's reserve at r15 area to SunSerpent Anchorage please and thanks.

Added East Port

Any chance for an update soon?

If your referring to your request put in through the google form it's there now, if not is there something else you'd like to request to be added to the map?

Carter is right on the western edge of the lake, not on the hill/mountain to the west. I clicked the exact area on the map when doing the Google form. Do I need to resubmit the form again?

Fixed the location if there's any other mistakes just let us know here or through the google form  :)

Please change the name of Waters Edge in the SE near Esteron at approximately P,Q 24,25 to Wildelyn. Thanks