Sign in to follow this  
MamaDarkness

Xanadu Map

Added Angels Westport

Jaz, think about what Hackett wrote - if you really want it there just let us know :)

I added it at the R/S 12/13 line - if it's not exact enough, just click the map at the correct position and paste the link from the small window here.

Google Form is a nice addition, but in only has fields for adding things not modification or removal of what is already there.  Need a comment form so changes can be submitted.

Google Form is a nice addition, but in only has fields for adding things not modification or removal of what is already there.  Need a comment form so changes can be submitted.

I added a question to explain there request, they can put in there that its a removal or modification or anything else. that should work

Hello, map maker!

So the area around my locale is very inaccurate.

I'm not quite sure how the confusion with my road happened, as I drew a picture, but of course, mistakes do happen. d:

I'll just repost the picture and add a few things:

• Pristine Port changed its name to Vynora's Harborage, though it is still in the same place that Pristine Port previously was.
  • Vynora's Pike does not curve whatsoever. It is a straight road that connects the inland lake to the ocean at Vynora's Harb
  • orage

Below is the picture I linked before, but hopefully with these two tips it will make more sense. Thanks for you hard work!

B2NvWFg.png

Renamed Pristine Port to Vynora's Harborage, and redid the road hopefully it's more accurate now :)

http://xanadu-wurm.rhcloud.com/#mark/2323/2861/5

Spider Cove

owner poriums

single width road due north until gap in rocks, then heads due east linking just north of the road there from fort derringer

** change pls:: 1st east turn in road further northso east branch passes next rock gap,

road from fort. d forms t junction withthe east branch from spider cove and continues south

Edited by poriums

@Valoria

Added Deed  :)

Thanks very much :)

The East/West postiion is perfect, but the deed needs to move south just a touch, so that the top of the square of Mirkwood is level with the bottom of the square of Laketown.

However as i said, the East/West positioning is perfect :)

Thankyou once again,

Fleur and Pendragon.

@Valoria

Updated but wouldn't worry about tweeking right now as the scale of the map is too big that it already not accurate.

HVKy9GW.jpg

3 tiles wide highway from Rusty Gull to Glassollow is made while ago and i attached 2 tiles road to my deed Twin peaks.