Sign in to follow this  
MamaDarkness

Xanadu Map

Please add 'Naughty Wench', my deed in G14. 

Also I've found that Vrock Landing is incorrectly marked on the world map. I have verified this on foot walking to and from my deed by 3 methods.

1. If one walked due north from the center of Vrock Landing you would reach Vrock Lake with the sandslide  just to your east. 

2. The tar pit just west of my deed is due SW from the center of Vrock Landing. 

3. I've added images standing on the tall mountain SE of Lake Vrock. My deed is visable as well as the island  and the tundra of Vrock Landing (marked in purple) which do match the world map. These can be used as reference points to show Vrock Landing is actually to the north of it's mountain range, not on it's eastern side. 

gO7HM47.png

4AE73O7.png

IOpnIJD.png

Edited by Fdancer

Near the end of the large (solid rock) peninsula at the SW corner of T9 - "This Deed Is A Surface Mining Nightmare"

Edited by Schiann

Please add Lemosa Alliance (in SE grid o8) towns shown here:

bRATB3b.jpg

http://imgur.com/bRATB3b

Please add the cobblestone road shown as well.

Thank you for all your work on the map, MamaDarkness!

Edited by Onyr

On the next update that comes across you can add Port Bax to P9 on the map. Its pretty much where the V of Valley Hold name is though, (owners feel free to comment) it seems to me that Valley hold is a little more east at the start of that small Horseshoe shapped valley there.

On the same square of P9, directly NW of Midgard, at the point of that sharp V shaped bay is also the deed of Stygian Den

Phoenix

Located on nth side of Phoenix isle ( the large isle right side of grid)  i - 11

Hello,

Can you add my deed "Le Refuge" at the edge of S/T 14/15

And move Sweet Island which is much more north, it's just in front of my deed in fact....

Thank you :)

deed_w10.png

could you please add the deed Highcroft to the map.  it's location is p15.  the south center part of that quadrant is home to a mountain we refer to as camel back.  the deed is in the middle of the mountain spine

Hi could you please add Aztarian to H-15 its on the the coast west of Black Flag Harbour and south of the small green hill. Thanks very much.

Hey! Could you add Equiforge Peak to the map please? It's located on F8 just off the coast, right beneath the upper grid line.

Edited by Lathens

Is the map still being updated?  I have had a request in for some time now and the changes requested in I,t or anything around that time until the present, seems to be showing up on the map.

so the deed hideaway on q10 is in the wrong place. it should be on the west coast on the little penninsula there under cloud city. 

Map maintenance is a tremendous undertaking. Please be patient. RL needs updating too :)

Waterdeep between D&E 25

Its the smaller island just below the larger.

And good grief is the scale misleading. :)

Thanks for your efforts!

You can remove Waterdeep.

[15:07:34] The settlement of Waterdeep has just been disbanded by Tuanta.

Thanks

Could you please add Caer Blaidd to the map? It's located in the north west corner of K25 where the desert meets the grassland. Thanks!

AE4E0Nx.jpg

Could you add Firelight City to the map? It's in the top right of J13 or top left of J14, somewhere in that area on the coast. Thanks.

Could you please add my deed "Bayside" its located at D9.

14t4uib.jpg

Thanks in advance :)

C10, right next to Slovenia Market is Greenhill. Please add to the current map and thank you for all of your contributions with this! :D

Angels Westport K-8

e75f0ace-acde-4b51-912b-965a5e8fbb1e.jpg

Great work on the map, Mama

Edited by Milosanx

About time i get me on the map!

Dream Stake, M26

opposite of spinnaker point which would be SW corner of bay, dream stake is near mouth of bay at NE corner.

This is a repost.

Please add the village of Rockaway at P14 on the coast south of VOTD with a road started north to VOTD.

Thank you,

Mayor

Btrod/Bryanr

I changed the name of the deed at T11 on the top of the mountain from Briarwood to Stone Ridge and i also added a deed at the base of the mountain named Stone Ridge Harbor that i would like added.. thanks  

b5IgeCP.jpg

uYbByWd.jpg

H 10

Thanks

Edited by Fulano