Sign in to follow this  
MamaDarkness

Xanadu Map

apologies for being picky, but any chance you could make it so these two deed names don't overlap? Thanks

10passk.jpg

Gwen's Point. Located in the southern section of R25. Just east of Firewood Coast

The name of that deed is Firwood Coast, not Firewood - I'm sure they have better things to do with their trees than burn them. :)

Wryn Hold located around P12 on the westbank along the shoreline

Edited by Abomin

I have two deeds to add to the map Briarwood is at the very top of the large mountain island to the south and Wedgewood is to the north on the mainland...

miaLJ4E.jpg

Deed Name: Valar Morghulis

Image Location:

e4f4359886.jpg

what grid would this zoomed in pic be from?

SW around T10, 11

On large SW Island, with NewSpring

T8 = Serene Valley, with the following deed:

- Babushkaa's Village

Thank you !

My deed is The Blue is slightly off centre of I24 on the coast.  I think that bit of the map looks like an arm so my deed is in the bulge of the shoulder below New Eden.

Hope that makes sense:) Thanks

Edited by Rowanstorm

The lower left square of this image is F21 on the large map

There are two things in this image,

1: My own deed "Neocron" is the location marked red, which is not on the map as of yet.

2: The deed Thayd which belongs to some friends of mine is slightly off, which might confuse people, the deed is actually against the coast so I've put down an arrow to where would be a more accurate location for the annotation.

Thanks for the great work!

4e35b48e1e0651f3914bd17097b3fba4.png

About time i get me on the map!

Dream Stake, M26

opposite of spinnaker point which would be SW corner of bay, dream stake is near mouth of bay at NE corner.

I am not sure if you are posting mailboxes and other thing but if you are...

Asgard at 11Q has a mailbox that is open to the public.

Thanks,

Harvest

Greetings!

Kf4JM48.png

F26, "Pristine Port" has changed it's name to "Vynora's Harborage".

F25, center, along the eastern shore of the inland lake has been deeded as "Vynora's Shrine".

Also, a three-lane highway running from the eastern coast to the inland lake has been established.

It has been named Vynora's Pike, and spans the 300 tile distance through dense birch forest.

May Vynora's grace guide you.

As the world move forward it appears to me that I can not live forever alone at my little lake. Since the beginning it's been called "Aquabhopia Bay" by it's residents, due to the safe environment to train in their small boats, far away from the deep sea. Large scale construction has reached this quiet piece of land, and even the hidden village of "Hidden" has been found by the cartographers. Let it also be know that the alias "Helheim" used on the "Aquaphobia Bay Yacht Club" to scare off wanderers, will no longer be used. I therefor ask that the 2 deeds by Aquaphobia bay be marked on the global map as "Hidden" and "Aquaphobia Bay Yacht Club" according to the map below.

And many thanks for the work on this fine map tool.

gmL5jYv.png

Edited by Throndr

The marker for my deed "Maple Pond" is in the wrong place, I'm sorry I wasn't very clear about it's exact location in my first post, have included a picture for the correct placement :)

Thanks!

uGgNitF.png

Please add Maes Knoll, north-west corner in h17

That little lake in F-25 below of Helheim have a village named Lesny Grod. I found this thanks the Vynora's Pike that guided me from Vynora's Harborage to Helheim, where I found Hidden too and after I headed into the woods until find Lesny Grod.

Apple Tree Port up near the top left corner of the map has been disbanded.