Sign in to follow this  
MamaDarkness

Xanadu Map

Not sure why you missed mine in the second post but i have the island at T10 name is Timberwood..

5wpd1Lb.jpg

because you called it an island name.  i'm not naming islands atm, just deeds.  And with a map this big will have to look at names etc. more before adding any like that.  Can't have every bay and hill named and spam up the map.  I take it then you meant it was a deed so I will add it.

because you called it an island name.  i'm not naming islands atm, just deeds.  And with a map this big will have to look at names etc. more before adding any like that.  Can't have every bay and hill named and spam up the map.  I take it then you meant it was a deed so I will add it.

the whole island is deeded and the deeds name is Timberwood so that is why i said that sorry for the confusion 

Edited by Kegan

i20 bottem side of that like im deeded.

SORRY:

Deedmame: Amsterdam city

Edited by Devily

forum_map.png?w=501

I have deed on this island called "Sarmatian Island" - it covers all island.

Coordinates are S19

something different will need to be done with this map due to the size of it. simply because how accurate can a map be where 1mm = 10km when you can fit 5 deeds in a Km? ( exaggeration I know but illustrates the concept)

the line between 14-15 and Q- R     i think is where i am  Darkhold Trade port    Also has  public Clay  there north of the deed spot.   i'm sure i was dead west of Lormere .

E25 - Cedar Bluff.  It's right in the middle of the steppe.

I've deeded the island in the middle of Q14, with the name "Beacon".

Add Westland betwen  G and H 12 in that small curve!!

Need some help. I have adobe reader installed but when I click on the link for the map, I just get a grey screen. Any ideas?

Need some help. I have adobe reader installed but when I click on the link for the map, I just get a grey screen. Any ideas?

Loading round on the left bottom?

Had a setting in Adobe wrong, got it fixed lol

Black deed letters are hard to see on this map btw

Hello Mamadarkness,

You placed Poxville near the point indicated by C14.  That was my bad.  North West of that spot are two tiny bay areas you can see when you zoom in.  My deed is on the west slope of the West tiny bay area close to the V of the bay area.  I tried to cut and paste it but was unable to load the image from work. 

The deed spot is basically Straight north from the western end of the Africa shaped lake at that specific bay area.

Thank you for your time with the correction. 

something different will need to be done with this map due to the size of it. simply because how accurate can a map be where 1mm = 10km when you can fit 5 deeds in a Km? ( exaggeration I know but illustrates the concept)

My deed markers and labels dynamicaly scale it's not an issue.  if it fills up i just adjust the scale.  You are only seeing an arbitrary scale I picked atm to show it for the export.  I use mapping software, not image software.