Sign in to follow this  
Calypsoi

Xanadu Map vC

Requests not be seen but is a public knowledge location. Will be removed if removed from other public maps.

I understand, that you can be jealous, because most of other players are more trusted and respected than you, but they deserve it by working for community for years. With such approach you will never achieve that.

Good luck with your map and your rebellion period.

Edit:

If you need your deed removed post a reply. (Must be having it removed from all public maps, or disbanded)

When I was asking for removing my village, this one: "Must be having it removed from all public maps, or disbanded" wasn't here.

Edited by archer

located slightly southwest from where I am marked by a few inches, I am located slightly to the left of the rocky mountain, on the western shoreline more accurately marked on  http://www.irissimulations.com.au/mamad/map/xan.pdf

at P12 for Wryn Hold.

I have tar in the water 9 tiles east from deed 1 tile road goes to the tar and usuable to public all 4 tiles of tar located 1 tile off deed

Have clay south along the west shore

76 courier casted Mailbox

3 Gold altars to Fo, Vynora, Mag by the Mailbox

Have lots of slate tiles.

• Like 1

located slightly southwest from where I am marked by a few inches, I am located slightly to the left of the rocky mountain, on the western shoreline more accurately marked on  http://www.irissimulations.com.au/mamad/map/xan.pdf

at P12 for Wryn Hold.

I have tar in the water 9 tiles east from deed 1 tile road goes to the tar and usuable to public all 4 tiles of tar located 1 tile off deed

Have clay south along the west shore

76 courier casted Mailbox

3 Gold altars to Fo, Vynora, Mag by the Mailbox

Have lots of slate tiles.

Adjusted, added mailbox to the tooltip. The rest I put in the on click description.

You "forgot" to place Valley of The Damned on the map but seemed to get every other deed in the midst of "carrying everything over". You know where it belongs. Large market, 99 courier mailbox.

• Like 1

Greenhill, C11 on map, please add tags Sermons (Vynora) and Recruiting. Thank you, this is great!!!!

So when I click on a village some window pops up but seems to be empty. Is that intended as a future thing or is something not playing nicely between my browser and your map ?

Nope people need to provide me with what they want in that window (screenshots, village description)

bump because it's the only good map out there so far

Hi Caly, Most impressed with your community service!  Thank you!

Could you please adjust the position of my deed, Babuskaa's Village (misspelling was my error, but not paying 5s to fix it!) - see screenshot below.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2yp12kg.jpg

I will send you something for the popup box in due course.

Many thanks indeed.

Renamed Wryn Hold at P12 to Sanitarium 

Thank you 

Ringu - Xanadu

Opelika 

Market(merchents)

Mailbox

We have 90 ql BS items

50 ql WS items

50 ql wood tools

Crops

Vyn enchants

Ill get a image soon

Thanks Booskii

Can you add recruiting and future market to my tags please

Edited by eldarian

Just wanted to let everyone know I am reading updates, keeping up with what needs to be done. Right now I am working on some new/improved features to the map to help gear it towards showcasing deeds even better. I believe Issle's map is well done for a travelers map, but in my personal opinion leaves a lot to desire for showcasing deeds. Which is the direction I am taking this map to. Thank you for the support, I will try to get the new stuff finished and tested as soon as I can. Just make sure that you are posting your deed locations on the pinned map thread as well so that people can find you when traveling!

Please add:

Highland Bay

T-17 Xanadu

0a1ad8b91784ae07dc9ffaa9c442eabf.png

Thank you for your hard work!