Sign in to follow this  
Calypsoi

New Map

Yep- you're still a troll. 

Nvm, Ive made a fool of myself enough just by posting here and getting involved.

Note to self; Dont get involved in silly forum arguments.

Moving on.

Edited by Steeloxide

On general principles, great to have two engaged individuals with maps.  This is bound to result in a better map experience overall for the rest of us and I really appreciate all mapmakers.  A couple of general comments:

1. For location checks, I would like to see a map with no deed names except the ones I select to show;

2. For general overview purposes show me it all at once;

3. I'd love to be able to click a marker and see a 360 pan of the area to be able to match up the mountains and other terrain to what I see in-game as well.

Thanks again for the time and energy put into making maps.

Sorry but 2 servers now mama has disapeared from working on maps they started. Xan is looking to be number 3 after no update since the 30th of June. While they may be great at their psuedo job as a lead chat mod, doing maps they have proven unreliable. You old people are just defending yourselves and sticking together, and it is proven time and time again that you are the exact reasons that many paying customers leave the game.

Seriously, I'd never support your map after your responses like these, no matter how good you make it.  Can we just close this thread?  Any admins will to put an end to this silliness?

its his right and its no different then any other thread here, if you don't want to support his map then don't comment, everyone has there own ideas on how something should look, constructive criticism is great and helps a person improve something, his comments about gloating and returns towards people he feels is making a mockery of his idea is probably due to frustration, because he envisions something one way, and the rest of everyone tells him to do it another way, i also personally prefer to or hover over an icon to get the info then to see a million labels on a super small area, mammadukes map is hard to read and even when zooming things are still small, so at least he is trying something new to see if it works, if you have a problem with it then don't use it. everyone has there own sense of what something should be.