Sign in to follow this  
BrandonSF

Looking for a place? A team? The Mahasattva Bodhisattva Sangha is recruiting. Veterans and new folks welcome.

I will make an attempt to buy a month of premium within the next two weeks. Don't kick me out for inactivity just yet! :P

Bumb for an awesome village. I've been around many villages and I say this one is the best! Never ever a slow moment!-Belendithas

Edited by Gawain

I finally have some money leftover to get some premium back.

Edit:

I go inactive with due notice and still get removed. I'd like a good reason why as well as all the things I worked very hard for now gone.

Edited by MsInformative

Bump for a nice neighbor that runs a good village.

Bump for amazing and friendly folks-Belendithas

Hi there, I've been away from Wurm for a couple of years or so and just started a new toon on Freedom->Xanadu. Your village sounds really nice, so I was wondering if I could come and join up, meet the people and help out a bit, see if I get along with everyone etc? :-)

My new char's name is Xyric and he arrived in Linton, so is reasonably close to the village, For now I'll head there, and if I see anyone from the list online I'll give a shout out.

Alright :) I'm not the mayor but me and someone who can accept you in can talk with you. We have an inn that currently has a all rooms for free if your a villager without a home. See you soon

I am looking forward to play this game again after probablly a year now, I would like a simple contributing job (like chopping, mining, crafting, etc) and share my resources with the community. Are you guys open?

Game name: Bauft

Edited by Grokberg