Sign in to follow this  
Ascorbic

Hollow Springs Market Place! UPGRADED!

Feel free to do a video of the market when ever you want!  Most of the deed is still a bit of a mess, we have a lot of projects going on, so things get messy.

updated with special till month end

SPECIAL TILL MONTH END!!

If you buy 1s in merchandise from the merchants, you get a free 80ql piece of chain armor. (your choice for piece)

*Contact Ascorbic when you go to make your purchases.

Discount Armor Available.

For a limited time, the merchant Armor n More is selling discounted armor sets.  

80ql > 1.55s.  

Come while supplies last!

Market is doing well, still looking for more merchants.  Feel free to drop one at any point.  Also still selling discounted chain armor!  Also highways are under construction, if you would like to help, contact Delmira or me!

Certainly not trying to derail your thread but I am new to the merchant thing..

If I place a merchant somewhere, do I have to go there in order to restock and empty the cash register or can it be done remotely?

You have to go to the merchant. It can't be done remotely. With the ability to almost mail about everything now. Merchants are pretty much for impulse buyers. Which I still get a good amount of silver for each month.

Still going strong, mostly working on highways.  We have several great merchants available.  I am going to start doing serious promotion of the market, since I have been told very few people knew about it.  Look for more things from me in the coming days.

Plenty of stalls available, road access available through the tunnel south of Hollow Springs.  The entrance is marked by two colossi.  Some maintenance going on so excuse our current mess.

We are building bridges and highways and adding stalls.  Plenty still available, come and check out our merchants.  Many fully stocked with great prices.

Good to see some promotion. Does HS have a leather merchant?

I believe Arcangel has a merchant there with leather working.

Good to see some promotion. Does HS have a leather merchant?

Just let me know what you need and ill see what i can do.

Busy working on our highway system to increase our ease of access, for people to travel to Hollow Springs.  If you love building highways contact me in game.  Also soon we will be selling bulk materials for those who have big building projects.

ePo4U5T.png

Yellow is our currently planned expansion to our highways.

Edited by Ascorbic

Busy working on our highway system to increase our ease of access, for people to travel to Hollow Springs.  If you love building highways contact me in game.  Also soon we will be selling bulk materials for those who have big building projects.

ePo4U5T.png

Yellow is our currently planned expansion to our highways.

As I have been following the development of roads on Xanadu for a long time, it always puzzled me why you energetic guys at Hollow Spring never have made a road connection to Bay View and the north? (and not planning to)

Are you not on friend terms with those deeds?

Edited by Cista

Actually, someone did build a road that way.  We built a bridge over the inlet to our east and a road appear the next day.  Kinda random, but I think it at least goes to shadow fall.  I haven't been on it to know for sure.

Now with self service Horses, Bricks and Mortar!  5 speeds are 50 copper, 1k Mortar is 2.5 silver with crates! 1k Bricks coming soon, will be 1.75 silver with crates.

Is there any road to this market place from the west? I tried riding there along the coast yesterday but couldnt find a way.

I believe from linton can travel to there then go through mountain tunnel to it if same market i am thing of  

• Like 1

I believe from linton can travel to there then go through mountain tunnel to it if same market i am thing of  

Yes, we have highway access from Linton.  More highways are under construction.

Very nice Market. We have a merchant here and it seems there's a lot of visitors all the time.

Our bulk goods market is under construction.  If you are interested in having a merchant there for selling horses or bulk goods please contact me via the forms pm.

Great marketplace. Ascorbic is a helpful patient seller. Looking forward to buying some more bricks mate :D