Sign in to follow this  
McGarnicle

[Auction Ended - Pending Sale] Trader Deed on Deli - 14s Upkeep (395+days)

I am looking to auction this wonderful trader deed on Deliverance. I have moved to Xanadu and would like to sell some of my property on deli.

It is located in a very secluded spot against a mountain with iron and tons of Marble of varying quantities. Aside from the trader building, this deed is mostly natural land. It is located at 29x 35y. Either keep it as strictly a trader deed or move in and live as a hermit! You won't see anyone in local.

This place was to be the Factional Fight deed before we moved to Autumn Twilight. You can see this place being built in this video that we recorded here.

To get to the deed from the east side of the puzzle plaza tunnel, you can just follow the mountain side.

Map of the Location:

O6urDCQ.png

There is 14silver in the upkeep which will last for 399days from this post. The upkeep is the minimal 1s.

jXHLZRA.png

Here is a pic of the Trader:

phIi6HT.jpg

And another of the building. You can see that it is mostly nature.

krj28iI.jpg

Now I know people are wary of purchasing trader deeds on the old servers, but this month i got more than normal from this trader. Currently the trader doesn't have much money on it (at most 1s) and it's ratio is set properly. It may be that traders are not being set as much as before. In any case, I will start this auction off at a low starting bid.

Start bid: 20s

Increments: 2s

Buyout: 50s

Reserve: None

Sniper: 1h

auction_timer_1405904472.gif

Edited by McGarnicle

40s

Edited by Niki

40s in case you didn't notice the edit ;)