Sign in to follow this  
PsMaster

More ways to extract/get water or juice

Been traveling a lot on Xanadu recently and since the landmass is so huge it's really hard to get water in the middle of nowhere...

Suggestion:

Make it so you can replenish at least 50% of water by eating berries or maybe squeeze out some juice or whatever, since even with a full food bar but less than 30% water it's taking ages to replenish stamina, which makes it really hard to travel the distances of xanadu without water sources...

• Like 2

And this is why I love the beverages skill!

Already a way to do this, get a fruitpress mate. though you're gonna need some skill before it's worthwhile in doing it.

I'd also like to note, Around 20 skill with a decent ql fruitpress is when it becomes worthwhile (IE: you'll actually get more of your water bar filled then wasted when making the juice)

Edited by Druidnature
  • Like 2

or attach a bucket to a tree, wait few hours for 'rain to fill it up' and collect profits :)

but +1 for some creative way to get water in middle of nowhere.

• Like 2

we were talking about this few weeks ago..expressly cause of the land mass of xan..out exploring or getting lost..should be a way to extract liquid to supplement for water..how about blood from an animal kill, or tapping tree with bucket like you'd do for syrup but be able to get a small lifeline of water

Option to convert a large barrel into a rain barrel? 

Never forget, however, that we also have wells. The pendulum is a bit hard to get a hold of, but just yesterday I made a well starting with 5 masonry skill.

I solved this by hunting with a small bucket of water, carry 12kg of water, that lasts long enough between them refill spots

ride a cow - not joking - thirsty milk it

the problem is finding a cow on xandu now lols

• Like 2

Squeeze eyes to make jelly... its quite good on toast.

Birch sap ! Non-seasonal, does not convert to syrup because of lower sugar content than maple sap. See Ray Mears survival tips for temperate forests.

• Like 1

only problem with birch sap I've jogged ages and never seen one (luckily I live on a water rich map)

+1, even tho you can use buckets. You don't always come prepared when you get lost.

We need a Stomp action for people without a fruit press hehe. Activate foot, right click fruit in bucket/barrel.....

• Like 1

Yeah, +1 to OP - eating berries also refills water bar. It's the simplest solution to implement.