Sign in to follow this  
Stormi

Blacklight Epic News

New episode is up! Really happy with the editing in this one!

• Like 1

Awesome update, I love these videos. It makes me want to come back to epic.

• Like 1

yes, fun videos. Am not a pvp person myself but still enjoy these a lot, getting a fun glimpse into what "them pvp dudes over yonder" are doing :)

• Like 1

Yep, keep it up. I really like the less cluttered screens - great job on that.

And if there are ways of getting people interested in PvP in Wurm, this is definitely one of them.

• Like 1

Is anyone else subscribed to his YouTube? I guess he got his jaw broken so it will be awhile till we get more videos from him.  Guess it is not the end of the world but it would not be fun either lets just hope he has a good recovery. :)

Is anyone else subscribed to his YouTube? I guess he got his jaw broken so it will be awhile till we get more videos from him.  Guess it is not the end of the world but it would not be fun either lets just hope he has a good recovery. :)

I'm doing fine. :) I go in for surgery on Monday and should be better in no time!

• Like 1

I can't believe other kingdoms have resorted to real life attacks against the blacklight propaganda machine.

• Like 8

Yea, no kidding. The guy captures ONE seryll battle suit and makes a few BL videos and next thing you know, they try to shut him up. Literally.

Get better soon! :)

• Like 2

I can't believe other kingdoms have resorted to real life attacks against the blacklight propaganda machine.

someone also hit rolandt, another black lighter, with a car. Something's afoot....
  • Like 2

Real life! Our only weakness!

Amen brother! Even if Im not BL I sure am very weak in real life, so I can totally relate! 

• Like 4

First episode with a broken jaw is now up!

>http://youtu.be/fDW3L9tPkcM

• Like 14

Dual battle footage, mass casualties, and Thriller grade zombie coordination?  That's all you need.

• Like 1

these are some of the best things i've seen in wurm for sure..Codeclub should hire him to do promo vid for Wurmonline and to promote PVP aspect...truly entertaining..I could watch so many of these...and though i said i'd never play on epic ...this really makes me want to

• Like 6