Sign in to follow this  
Journeya

Lothlorien Meadows - a home away from home

Are you looking for a place to start over new? Or just fairly new to the game?

We are a couple of experienced players who can offer you a safe place to explore the world of Wurm from. We live on a beautiful lake with plenty of open land to build on. We also have several houses ready to be occupied if you would rather focus on other things than building a house for now.

Perhaps you are a returning player, looking for a base or an active community to start your own project next to? Or if you are completely new to the game you are more than welcome to stay with us. We can help you navigate the game - but we do have our own things to do around the deed so we appreciate if you have that drive to make things happen yourself. Not to say I don't love spoiling new players with some good food for high nutrition so you can focus on more fun things to do, or hook you up with something useful every now and then - but we will not be doing everything for you. We will simply give you a friendly community in an active alliance, a spawn place close to wherever you decide to live (on our deed or close to it where there is plenty of room to build something of your own.)

Easiest way to reach us is to send Journeya a message in the game ( /tell journeya )

Welcome to the N. Indy Alliance.

NSQPLwZ.jpg

t2sY2zV.jpg

Edited by Journeya
  • Like 5

Timber house with own yard and fenced area (first picture) is open for someone to live in. The yard got several flat areas suitable for some small scale farming.

Edited by Journeya

Journeya & Seancarl are great folk, I very much recommend any lost new players start the game under their kind wings!

Plus their deed looks beautiful ^_^ and could only help inspire new players to what is possible in Wurm. 

And if I recall,  the Colossus Lake  area has lots of potential for new homesteads once a player feels advanced enough to set out on their own.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors
  • Like 1

Thanks for the kind words Brash :) And the lake does have a bunch of wonderful spots open for building a dream deed of your own. Welcome up and I can show you around if you are looking for a spot of your own.

When I get some time over I figured I would go around and take some shots of available spots up here. All areas are close to mines and straight on the water, and no steep hillsides to flatten or get dirt to work with. Its perhaps a 10 minute sail to the Xanadu border - about 30 minutes on a decent horse to Freedom Market and The Howl. Its a great area - I have no clue why not more people chose this side of the map :) There are large areas of land for the more experienced players looking to deed and create something very impressive of their own, or smaller areas good for people who just want to build something small of their own as they are trying out the game. Right next to us is a public mine with everything you will need to get started, and the few things we dont have here are nearby in other open mines that we can help you find and reach. Once again, this is a great area to start your adventure :)

Edited by Journeya

I am located in Chaos right now but have always wanted to start something new in Freedom. SO I have created a newb freedom player name Ajihad. I would really like to join this settlement as it seems to be a very nice village and on one of my favorite severs besides Chaos that is. Please send me a forum PM on Zachariah to get in contact with me. Thank you. 

Regards, 

Zachariah 

Hi Zachariah and I am sorry I missed your post here - I can be a little bad at keeping in touch with the forums. Don't know if you are still interested in joining us? You are more than welcome. I will try to contact you in game tomorrow - as its almost midnight here and I am heading to bed right now.

I am still interested in joining your guys there. When you contact me in game please gtell Zachariah as he is my main.

Bump for some great people willing to help the new and old. Great active community to live in with plenty of room for more.

• Like 1

Bump for a good neighbor. Brash had it spot on. Great for the excited "self starter" who needs a friendly neighborhood!

• Like 1

Hello friends, unfortunately, this is very old. The original Journeya has sold her toon and I (belacane) now hold the deed. I am not recruiting at the moment.