Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Timberwood - Xanadu Island (SOLD)

I have found a new spot on the top of the mountain island in the SW and am thinking on selling Timberwood. Timberwood is a large private island in the SW region of Xanadu at T10.

It has clay, 90+ courier mail, iron, cattle,chickens and a finished castle but you just have to go look. It can depending on if and when traders are allowed support two and the buildings for them are set. Anyway if you want to go have a look and pm me if you are interested.  

Update: 75s is the asking price.    SOLD

HGRYh2B.jpg

Pics..

PZri8NE.jpg

QYbHlGd.jpg

pzkvoa0.jpg

oZNOitu.jpg

7agxSX6.jpg

inOL5TL.jpg

KBgf0HW.jpg

Edited by Kegan

Well i will just put a price on it i guess dealing with "offers" does not seem productive. I am asking 75s on it the deed took 53-54s to set then the 12s upkeep and courier cast i think 75s is a fair price on it. The island is pretty much untouched except the castle that was built with 25s worth of bricks and mortar but if you don't like that you can always remove it. 

Anyway that is the price 75s i will update the OP with the price. 

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Shrimpiie, July 15, 2014 - Removed - Off topic
Hidden by Shrimpiie, July 15, 2014 - Removed - Off topic

Lmao it cuna cost 13 siver every month just to keep it it barely got any land to use it all hilly you haven got a mine and couldent really build one so it prety useless right? And it got naff all trees and you gota constany use a boat to get stuff to build thetr do like I 15 e is paying well over what it worth.

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Shrimpiie, July 15, 2014 - Removed - Off topic
Hidden by Shrimpiie, July 15, 2014 - Removed - Off topic

You have no tar pit no clay pit need I go on.

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by Shrimpiie, July 15, 2014 - Removed - Response to now hidden post
Hidden by Shrimpiie, July 15, 2014 - Removed - Response to now hidden post

Lmao it cuna cost 13 siver every month just to keep it it barely got any land to use it all hilly you haven got a mine and couldent really build one so it prety useless right? And it got naff all trees and you gota constany use a boat to get stuff to build thetr do like I 15 e is paying well over what it worth.

You have no tar pit no clay pit need I go on.

Well i guess you are upset that i turned down your 15e offer? It DOES have clay and a mine as stated in the op if you read it so not sure what you are on about other then trying to derail my sales thread since i refused your lowball offer in a forum pm.

As for the island it has everything you need the only thing you're sacrificing are the animals that don't swim and it has cattle/chickens already there. It is not for everyone for sure but coming here and dissing my sales thread because i turned down your low offer in a forum pm is just bad karma...imo 

Edited by Kegan

Well, according to my math the upkeep/placement should've been around 70.59 silver. My math has proven to be unreliable though.

Anyways, g'luck. Islands are always in demand.

Edited by williamwierd

It has been sold this can be closed.