Sign in to follow this  
Tpikol

offensive coins names

i seen some silly names on coins before but i think this is too much.

kaW9s9s.jpg

• Like 7

Rclick > Rename > Backspace > Enter > ???? > PROFIT

• Like 1

if you post something like that..you are merely perpetuating the author's intent.  something like this should not be aired yet should be investigated instead and dealt with appropriately!

• Like 18

Eh, that is not really the point, what is seen can not be unseen. Lots of these floating around, and others with hurtful naming. There is really no repercussion for this unless the GM can trace who named the coin last.

Would probably be best simply to remove the ability to name coins at all, or have tokens remove the names of coins. 

• Like 10

I was checking my trader and seen a coin with the same name also, its ridiculous.

yup i've seen some use coins in this manner to malign another player.  It's beyond disprespectful.

Would probably be best simply to remove the ability to name coins at all, or have tokens remove the names of coins. 

• Like 7

For sure, it is a really cool function, but a few immature people have ruined things before. I would rather see no naming, than issues like this and others I have seen. The people that do this should be ashamed of themselves, but that is not much consolation. Is there presently a way to ticket the coin and have the person harassing others reprimanded? 

• Like 2

I say hats off to Daolin..for when someone resorts to that kind of behavior..it is a good indicator..in pvp world..that Doalin is doing something right..n doing his job.

to insert some humor into an unpleasant discover..i'll note that his accent is suave enough to entice all sexes...maybe they are bitter from being swooned

• Like 4

I should rename all coins i get, then withdraw new ones from token and put those back in too, all day long!!! MOAR WKM COINS!!!

• Like 1

This is out of control!

DaZsgar.png

Seriously though this isn't on and I agree that removing the ability to rename coins should be removed. 

• Like 19

Heh. So funny and people gets butthurt. I wonder how they manage in real world :)

Heh. So funny and people gets butthurt. I wonder how they manage in real world :)

• Like 3

This is out of control!

DaZsgar.png

Seriously though this isn't on and I agree that removing the ability to rename coins should be removed. 

• Like 1

oh oh ..what do i see...a key...."I fink you freaky"..... the man with the quazy hypnotic eyebrows...that..that my friends is the real reason he got voted in as chei..his eyeybrows tranced them into it..just like poor mogley n jungle book when Ka was singing to him

Hope this gets looked into. Certainly is not acceptable.

• Like 1

This is out of control!

DaZsgar.png

Just to go off topic for a sec - how did you get 2 hand mirrors?  I didn't think it was possible to trade these!  I have an ugly toon that I would love to give a makeover to!

Really? Remove a handy feature from the game because some moron abuses it? I bet ya'll would do away with the walls in public restrooms too?  :rolleyes:

• Like 6

The stuff wurms cry about...

Do ya go to the secret service everytime you find a US dollar with something written on it and say you must remove the feature for your material to be written on?

• Like 4

some coins are forever old

it doesn't matter IMO, if you are on the internet you should be able to take being called a word of all things.

its hilarious seeing people cry over something this pointless, even better when its the name of my longhouses

"clay mountains"

"venom swords"

"mooring anchors"

Edited by Propheteer