Sign in to follow this  
strilan

3 dedicated players looking for a kingdom to join. (Chaos)

Phaytal, I think it's pretty clear from you post above you are not a particular nice individual, if you are sorry, but the way you act around others affects their perception of you.

Consdiering your just a week old, I would have thought you would show a bit more respect for the game and it's playbase rather than trolling your way through it.

End of the day, lighten up, you've moved on from a kingdom you weren't happy in and found solitude in one that probably better suits you.

Game on I say!

You can try Joining Ebonaura too :)    North west, pretty calm and a friendly community!

I have to wait 12 days to get out of a kingdom? And if I get kicked, I have to wait 30 days?

Right now my conversion timer is at 12, and I was told if I get kicked I gotta wait 30 or 60 days until I join another kingdom... Is this for real? So I can't even play for 12 days of my subscription?

I have to wait 12 days to get out of a kingdom? And if I get kicked, I have to wait 30 days?

Right now my conversion timer is at 12, and I was told if I get kicked I gotta wait 30 or 60 days until I join another kingdom... Is this for real? So I can't even play for 12 days of my subscription?

I would not say so much that you "can not play", it would be a good time to make a comfy cave and start skilling some mining. 

But as far as kingdom mechanics, yes that is how the system works. It is another poor "spy prevention" measure that just makes things a pain. 

• Like 1

I would not say so much that you "can not play", it would be a good time to make a comfy cave and start skilling some mining. 

But as far as kingdom mechanics, yes that is how the system works. It is another poor "spy prevention" measure that just makes things a pain. 

Yes, but when you factor in that playing alone results in death by wildlife for a new player, and that when you die you lose skill...

Kinda makes you not wanna log in...

That's the only reason I said "can not play", but thanks for the intel, man.