Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Added message on login for any mail waiting

Looking into it.

I'll see about moving pour into a submenu.

Your current server,

Is the mail message supposed to show as soon as something was mailed to you?

Would be nice if it appeared once the mail was available to you :P

Might have to 'raise' the model a bit on buildings, the chain is clipping into the floor. Otherwise a great job, been waiting for this since chain fences where added =)

Edited by Steeloxide

• Added in a message when you login that show if you have any mail waiting

Reduced cost of sending inscribed papyrus to a mere one iron (Penny black!) in an attempt to promote sending letters

Great changes! Hopefully the rest of the mail system gets an overhaul too. The 10c and 20c costs make even less sense now that we have Xanadu.

It costs you 10c to send from one end of Xanadu to the other, despite it being 4x larger than independence, yet it costs you 20c to send from say, deli to cele or exo, and those aren't even close to the same size as Xanadu.

IMO mail costs should based on distance. So if this did happen, as an example, sending to your next door neighbour would cost you a mere few irons, Sending to someone on the other side of Xanadu would maybe cost 15 - 25c. :)

The CoD could be worked out based on where the mailbox they want to accept the mail is at.

Edited by syncaidius

Great changes! Hopefully the rest of the mail system gets an overhaul too. The 10c and 20c costs make even less sense now that we have Xanadu.

It costs you 10c to send from one end of Xanadu to the other, despite it being 4x larger than independence, yet it costs you 20c to send from say, deli to cele or exo, and those aren't even close to the same size as Xanadu.

IMO mail costs should based on distance. So if this did happen, as an example, sending to your next door neighbour would cost you a mere few irons, Sending to someone on the other side of Xanadu would maybe cost 15 - 25c. :)

The CoD could be worked out based on where the mailbox they want to accept the mail is at.

Please stop sub menuing everything. Its actualy getting really tedious

This^^^^^^.

I hope there is no plan to move the digging stuff in a sub menu. The drop sub menu has frustrated the hell out of me since i use drop a lot. Now i have to keybind it and try to relearn to avoid the submenu. But of course for us POK users getinfo which can only be used once a day(perfect for a submenu) and is easily misclicked hasnt gotten the love that Enchant has. But on the bright side i guess we can only misclick it once a day.

Someone said this to me earlier in chat

"we got rid of so much submenusurfing because craft window and now theyre making more hehe"

I mean really, why do imps care? They are probably teleporting anyways. I vote one mailing cost regardless of server, and free papyrus.

• Like 2

one last sub-menu request!

refresh / enchant /  teleport / get info, those meditation things

i keep refreshing people when im trying to trade them!

Edited by Aum
  • Like 2

Agree... tbh. Well Enchant has a timer that can be aborded ebcause this happend previously. Still seeing those in a sub menu would be usefull tbh

As much as his random refreshes are great, YES to all of the above, I've lost track of the amount of times i have "got info" when disembarking my cart

Sign in to follow this