Sign in to follow this  
Akaryd

Deliverance Community Map

Chickenhawk Harbor X20,Y5 please add to map thanks

• Like 1

"Serendipity Peninsula" in the southeast has a new boat tunnel between X38 and X42 at Y34, as shown in this image:

LmSBv3S.png

• Like 1

We now have a new bridge connecting Serendipity Peninsula and the mainland: X38, Y37-38, as shown on the following image:

n3JBWWp.png

Please remove the old roads (magenta crosses) and add the bridge with its new highway (yellow lines), as shown.

• Like 1

Please change the name of my deed from "Templarios de Hispania" to  "Akraneha" . (32x 45y aprox or T-20).

Thank you :) .

• Like 1

im curious about what youll do to add bridges :D.i would suggest choose another color like the road,canal.

Thanks for the update, but the line east of Kokee () should be orange, as it is a cave canal.

Also, please add the new community highway between X33 and X38 at Y39 (west of "Other Side Village"), as shown in this image:

ODiixuu.png

• Like 1

I'll be passing along the map updates to Nicrolis. New forum thread coming soon. I'll post a link when it's up. Thanks ya'll  :)

• Like 3

Thank you for your good job maintaining the community map, Akaryd. Well done!

• Like 3

Thank you Akaryd for you service to our community, you were amazing, now its time for Nic to rock the house on maps :) <3

• Like 2

I'll be passing along the map updates to Nicrolis. New forum thread coming soon. I'll post a link when it's up. Thanks ya'll  :)

Thnx for all the hard work and effort  :)

• Like 1