Sign in to follow this  
Akaryd

Deliverance Community Map

Hoping I got the coords right here. At x30,y5. Can you change the name that is on there "Ziemie Kompanii Wykletych" to "Fort Everwinter"

I am the new owner of the deed and have changed the name to Fort Everwinter. Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

Removed Dragontooth, Hellsing, Indigus, Revalia, The Drunken Clam, and Wurmageddon due to disband.

Here is an Image for some Road Changes (and a New Canal/Tunnel) North of Green Dog --- The Astoria to Warmark's Ward area.

The Yellow are New Roads

The Purple are Old Roads that can be removed

The Blue is the New Canal (Tunnel) betweent Lake of Tears and Rainbow Lake

Thanks!

Warmark (formerly Warhaft)

GiP0CgG.jpg

• Like 2

Good Afternoon,

Regarding the Map Changes above.....  Please Note the following change

After looking closer at my map ---   You will want to move the East / West portion of the canal farther North... it is just above the small patch of Tar just West of the "k" in Lake of Tears --- I hadn't noticed the Tar Patch before now.    The Canal entrance is just North of the Tar....   With this change the actual North / South portion of the canal / tunnel is pretty short which is mor accurate.  So the canal will actually run straight West from about the "ak" in Lake to where it would meet the North/South portion.

Sorry for the change...  Like I said, I just didn't notice the Tar Patch until I was looking at my post again.

Thanks!

Warmark (formerly Warhaft)

• Like 1

Noracre x20, y6 has been changed to Cavarhall, and Onyx x21, y6 has been changed to Pinebox, thank you.

• Like 1

Freedich - X 37 y 8 update, public mailbox and update into a market, public church available too 

• Like 1

X26 Y40...shark lake farms...you can use the same dot as shark lake refuge....thanks

• Like 1

X-36 to x-42 please add a boat tunnel parallel to the existing cart tunnel, it is now open and ready for the public to use from Wolfs Den to New Haven deeds.

Theshawv

• Like 1

hey sighx your wrong on freedich's position ;)

duIcw1c.jpg

thats where we are at in that circle on that corner of those squares

well actually more like higher up from that red square thingy i drew like at the point where those 4 squares come together

Edited by wipeout
  • Like 1

Hoping I got the coords right here. At x30,y5. Can you change the name that is on there "Ziemie Kompanii Wykletych" to "Fort Everwinter"

I am the new owner of the deed and have changed the name to Fort Everwinter. Thanks in advance.

Apologies. I decided to go ahead and disband this deed after all. You may take this off the map.

Thanks again!

• Like 1

White Sorrow X-17; Y-25

in the middle of the tile just north of the clay and sand beach

it is there for almost a year now, so I think it deserves its mark

• Like 1

Please add Dade Village

x24 - y6

Actually in the middle of x24 and x25

Dade village has now disbanded and can be removed please. Keep up the good work, it's much appreciated :)  

• Like 1

Please put Indigus back on the map, it was disbanded for less than a week then returned to me.

Y15/16

X47
Mailbox

Edited by Steveleeb
  • Like 1

Not a deed related update but there is now a decent size steppe now planted between Calamitous Intent and Brotherhood Mansion in the South West corner, long may it spawn critters for wurmians!

Hi there, can you please add Foxx Trot to the map? I directly Across the main road from banshee's village in the NW, coord.s.. are probably not correct but they are (X18, Y4) On the existing community map :)

• Like 2

Hi there, can you please add Foxx Trot to the map? I directly Across the main road from banshee's village in the NW, coord.s.. are probably not correct but they are (X18, Y4) On the existing community map :)

i would say its like this picture,foxx trot and the acces road.

SNgASDS.jpg

• Like 1

Clean up on aisle 8.

5YwcWPE.png

Please remove New Port Side

Please change location of Forsythia and add Forsythian Harbor.

Thank you!

SE Steppe Area

Edited by Fescue
  • Like 1

Can you add public trader Icon to Puzzle Plaza Market, just noticed it was lost in the map switch. Thanks

• Like 1