Sign in to follow this  
demondan

Graphical representation of kingdom Influence on Chaos!

you may be fooling youself, but you aren't going to fool me.

Edited by Hogwash

yor exaggerate the size of ebon up there, then you make BL so small you cant even fit the text. this sir is propaghanda, and you are the troll. take it to recruitment thread, thats obviously your intentions.

Tell me what scale did you use? youre a terrible cartographer.

Black legion controls nearly double the land that Ebonura hold. i'd tell youy to try harder next time, but i think you tried pretty damn hard this time and its the best you've got. gg.

Ebona's borders are like that because they follow MR's orders. We on the other hand had and will have to fight fiercly for our borders. That's what being a BL is all about. Never compromise, never surrender and never negotiate.

Edited by Issle

Do you remember that nap that we have with ebonaura. From an MR perspective, as I said in my disclaimer, is roughly the border that "we will not actively seek to kill". Ebonaura from an MR perspective can feel safe in that. And honestly we are notordering them to stay in those borders.. We just drawn the line where our towers of influence roughly end.

I honestly don't know why you are taking this as an attack. This is just my graphical representation of what is going on from the way I see it. The influence of BL now is what I'm more satisfied with.. But considering the attitude from the people solely your kingdom, not any other kingdom, I don't think will need to bother with any more additions as your only intent on slinging insults any chance you get.

That will be my final edit in the south, like it or not.

Now you make it look like its my fault your one sided map will continue to be one sided? Please twist my words and intentions some more and then blanket them over my kingdom. If its a map then make a map, if its an artistic rendering of what you consider the boarders to be then fine, but dont paint it red and call it a map-hybrid of art work that is above critical review. This is exactly the kind of response you were aiming for, and now you got it and you pretend to be surprised so you can go play victim, "oohh the  black legion guys just troll us for no good reason"

Edited by Hogwash

Percent controlled by Empire of Mol Rehan: 23.12

Percent controlled by Jenn Kellon: 13.61

Percent controlled by Black Legion: 1.54

Percent controlled by Freedom Isles: 1.06

Percent controlled by Ebonaura: 0.83

Percent controlled by Horde of the Summoned: 0.22

Percent controlled by The Kingdom of Abral: 0.02

Hello demondan, i like your map - but you ignore Horde ;)

You guys call it propaganda for MR, but if it is it is propaganda for all of chaos as well. Looking at it as someone that doesn't travel to chaos that often or a freedomer, if gives reason to perhaps join not only MR but the others too. Not everyone wants to join the kingdom with the most influence, some like a new challenging start in newer and less influenced kingdoms. 

It is to be expected that for each thread or post anything chaos related there is going to be banter we she on here. But you can see some posters has taken on board what this is, given good feedback and Dan has been rectifying it.

• Like 1

Personally if you wish to make this more 'accurate' and not the MR whitewash/redwash that is the map you portray, You would take into consideration that the total influence of all kingdoms combined covers just 41% of the map, not only does your map not portray the real area controlled from towers like you suggest but you grossly misguide players with your ownership of the seas.

I'm not knocking your efforts, but really Dan, you have exaggerated a fair part of this and would truely like to see it toned down to the more accurate perception your more than capable of producing!

You guys call it propaganda for MR, but if it is it is propaganda for all of chaos as well. Looking at it as someone that doesn't travel to chaos that often or a freedomer, if gives reason to perhaps join not only MR but the others too. Not everyone wants to join the kingdom with the most influence, some like a new challenging start in newer and less influenced kingdoms. 

It is to be expected that for each thread or post anything chaos related there is going to be banter we she on here. But you can see some posters has taken on board what this is, given good feedback and Dan has been rectifying it.

Thank you so much for your Post Milo

Lulu.. I decided that to make a 'more' accurate map would take far to much time that i didn't intend to spend. So this is what i produced, and i have other plans for this as well which i cant wait to produce!. But thanks for understanding that it wont be a more accurate version of actual tower kingdom influence. The title misguides though and im sorry for that.

• Like 1

Hey mate, there are 4 spawn points, 2 are in MR territory, 1 is in JK territory and 1 is in BL territory. 

I didnt add them in because i didnt intend for this map to replace the normal public map of Chaos which shows the starting deeds. I did this because i thought it be cool to graphically represent kingdoms lines and territory :)

I may keep it updated semi-regularly if there is interest.. and that would be in probably 6 months time? honestly with how dynamic Chaos is its hard to keep it updated. Unless this is something a large number of freedomers are interested and they wish to know what is going on in Chaos on a more regular basis i guess i can do something then :)

Thanks for your comment!

I am just curious, where are these "normal public maps of Chaos". As a Freedomer on my way to join one of the Kingdoms, I went looking for it, to get some "situational awareness", and one doesn't appear to be for publication in the Chaos Forums.

Am I missing it somewhere?

I feel sorry for those that update these by hand.

There used to be a chaos public map that showed the capitals of the kingdoms  and other dead villages but it was deleted, this is the link to a relatively more cleaner map. 

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/61321719/CHAOS_PUBLIC_MAP.png

Ebonaura is situated on the NW corner of the map (right above that pink square) and Abralon is situated in the north (middle) as well close to these 2 islands.

So there is 2 kingdoms that are not marked on this map.

Waited till drama died down around this image to post. While obviously there is some MR bias (of course there is, the guy is MR. No one is completely unbiased, ever), I actually really like this so far. I'm not sure how I feel about your actual borders graphically, I feel they could be a little tidier but that's my pet peeve.

Actual comments on the map in it's entirety. I feel that the colours of all kingdoms are overpowering in the oceans. I'd love to see it with actual maritime borders like we have in the real world, so much distance from land is considered belonging to that kingdom, with "international waters" mostly left untouched. Maybe some graphic like small knarrs or something of the appropriate colour could indicated who is most present in various parts of international waters. I think this could add to the effect and as mentioned above make it helpful to those unfamiliar with chaos. It would give a message sort of like "you may pass uncontested, but if you do encounter someone it's likely to be these guys".

Edited by Tiu

Hey Tiu, something like.. stripped colour on the sea for those kind of waters.. I agree, things like that would make the map look much better!

I might spend time doing that in the future, the current base i have now is good for me to do additions that i wish :)

That's cool, I'm MR on Epic and it's cool that MR actually have that much land somewhere in Wurm, I thought Chaos was the same as Epic in that JK always had much more land (and people, and buildings, and items, and pets, and levels, and so on and so on).

PREVIOUSLY in July 18, 2014, an image of the MR war room (Image below) leaked to the Wurm Furom showed the next step for MR to take more JK land. In 4 months, Mol-rehanians have successfully achieved their objectives set out in the war room! Long live MR!

MR War Room

sUW20Kr.jpg

Updated Graphical influence map.

UVsnP1z.jpg

Edited by demondan
  • Like 3

PREVIOUSLY in July 18, 2014, an image of the MR war room (Image below) leaked to the Wurm Furom showed the next step for MR to take more JK land. In 4 months, Mol-rehanians have successfully achieved their objectives set out in the war room! Long live MR!

MR War Room

sUW20Kr.jpg

Updated Graphical influence map.

W4fmNAQ.jpg

Heh, now THAT'S an example of propoganda. There really wasn't before...

• Like 1

Tell us how can a kingdom own an area when they have no Towers and hence no influence???

Tell us how can a kingdom own an area when they have no Towers and hence no influence???