Sign in to follow this  
Saroman

Octopus

Looks awesome!

(Wonder how tough they are :huh: )

Edited by Galatyn
  • Like 2

Looks cool, but isn't that water a bit too shallow for octopi to live in? Especially since they appear to look like sea ones lol.

Maybe it's just for visual sake but yeah. Anyway before ever adding these PLEASE fix the spawns of turtles and seals.....there is like NONE to be found anywhere....

teantacle p-- errr... nuffin.. nuffin...

*hides*

Saroman, I am sorry there are some who do not understand that a development team made up of individuals with different specialties still have to work in parallel even when development occurs at different speeds for different tasks.  I mean, some think just because server and/or client code has not been completed to sufficiently handle previously-deployed marine life, that you somehow must stop everything you are doing and wait for them to catch up.  I say, keep on working your pixel-magic and impressing us with pics and videos of your progress and don't listen to those who fail to see that you have nothing to do with making the creatures spawn, only how they look once they do.

Cheers!

• Like 8

If you don`t like Saromans` artworks, just quit the game.

Another unnecassary added creature when so many other things need work.

Are there some things that still need work? Sure.  Unnecessary creatures?  Anything that adds to the graphical richness of the game is not "unnecessary".

• Like 1

Are there some things that still need work? Sure.  Unnecessary creatures?  Anything that adds to the graphical richness of the game is not "unnecessary".

Edited by watkins141

Work on things that need to be worked on before adding stuff that doesn't need to be added......

If devs keep focusing on stuff that we don't need, the game is going to be shitty forever unless they work on the main issues.

Artists like to do "artisty" things and I don't think you can realistically demand that they do anything the "devs" do (that is code). Sure putting in a new mob will take some dev time too, but I can't believe it requires much effort codewise and therefore I can't believe it takes away any significant time from "main issues". Calm down please. I believe it's actually healthy both for the devs and the code to regularly take a small break from the "main issues" and have some fun.

• Like 1

Looks cool, but isn't that water a bit too shallow for octopi to live in? Especially since they appear to look like sea ones lol.

Maybe it's just for visual sake but yeah. Anyway before ever adding these PLEASE fix the spawns of turtles and seals.....there is like NONE to be found anywhere....

Google blue ringed octopus, they live in shallow water and tidal pools

Will octopus climb mountains and zoom around in forests just like seals? 

• Like 3

Will octopus climb mountains and zoom around in forests just like seals? 

I don't see why not :D

• Like 1

A GTX 680, almost as powerful a beast as the octopus.

• Like 1

Octipi creep me out. Can we have a phobia mode for them too? xP

You don't even play anymore. lol

You don't even play anymore. lol

Its a year old post.