Sign in to follow this  
Booskii

Sermons 1/9/15 E/F 25/26

Thanks for attending Toma.

Another weekend and well have 2 more hitting 100 faith!!

Sorry I didnt make it this weekend, I was stuck on Indy due to some commitments I had over there, and RL interfering with my Wurm time :(

Glad you guys had a great weekend. :)

Sorry I didnt make it this weekend, I was stuck on Indy due to some commitments I had over there, and RL interfering with my Wurm time :(

Glad you guys had a great weekend. :)

Darn that RL. We will be holding sermons this weekend.We Will be holding sermons we are pushing 2 more of our resident priest to 100 faith and plan on logging everyone toon we have so take advantage and join us this weekend!

Up! were in the preping stages for another Sermon grind all welcome bring your self and some busy work!!

I think I'll be joining. I'll bring CrazyEben over some time tomorrow.

Was at 89.8 yesterday

[14:06:23] Faith increased by 0.280 to 91.001

[21:53:16] <Wargsfaith> [20:52:27] Faith increased by 0.138 to 100.000   BOOM

i missed the sermons this weekend, will there be another next weekend?

[22:12:41] <Luckycat> [21:12:25] Faith increased by 0.260 to 70.163

\o/ Gratz Kitty!!!!

i missed the sermons this weekend, will there be another next weekend?

No sermon next weekend (Aug29-31)

We will not be having public sermons this weekend due to the Rite of Spring cast on Release on Saturday.

There will be  Toons on this weekend for this the majority of us will be leaving for a weekend to release so you are welcome to come and pray i cant promise the numbers for a reset or gain( bring some listeners?). We will continue back to the old pattern on 9/1

Will sermons resume next weekend? I would love to join in on the fun.

Will sermons resume next weekend? I would love to join in on the fun.

I am probably out the next couple of weekends. Im right in the middle of redoing my entrance road on Release, which is going to take a LOT of surface mining, and currently short of climbing, I am stuck on my deed. :)

I am probably out the next couple of weekends. Im right in the middle of redoing my entrance road on Release, which is going to take a LOT of surface mining, and currently short of climbing, I am stuck on my deed. :)

I know what you mean with the mining! sounds like your mining down a mountain im a little opposite im mining up one!~

I know what you mean with the mining! sounds like your mining down a mountain im a little opposite im mining up one!~

Sort of sculpting the ridge I live on to more correctly fit my OCD version of my deed :lol:

Edited by conmcb25

CrazyEben hit his goal of 70 faith, so he'll be leaving to live on my deed instead of freeloading at Opelika.

The sermons helped a lot; consider the genesis casts and 99 mailbox as a thank you :)

CrazyEben hit his goal of 70 faith, so he'll be leaving to live on my deed instead of freeloading at Opelika.

The sermons helped a lot; consider the genesis casts and 99 mailbox as a thank you :)

Still offering if you let us know you are heading out we are more then happy to accommodate!

We will be hosting all-weekend sermons next weekend, right alongside the RoS cast, for all the aspiring priests out there.