Sign in to follow this  
Rogalio

First days in Wurm.

Hi,

My wife and I recently spent our first week in wurm, and I went ahead and wrote a comic about our experience. I intend to write many more and post them to this thread. Thanks for reading!

VUrkYTD.jpg

The next installment: A bit blurry, I apologize.

B6wJTyz.jpg

Third installation: Homestead

hdJxsQu.jpg

These things happen

Fourth Installment: These treacherous peaks

OWgRYJX.jpg

You must strike a delicate balance between flat land, and being near water. This is not something I excel at.

Fifth Installment: Is it ever NOT night?

LOSTy16.jpg

Funny how the sun becomes antisocial the moment you need something outside of camp.

Side note: based on true events. Well, actually... the majority of this stuff is. Hence the name and all.

Sixth Installment

jnNB4IK.jpg

Edited by Rogalio
  • Like 27

Brilliant, think you just about summed up everyones first week in Wurm :)

haha, spidey ^^ noob's closest friend.

Good job

that face

• Like 1

The second installation.

B6wJTyz.jpg

Sorry that its a little blurry.

• Like 10

Haha very nice..really like that comic..all the expressions and all (Y)

Hey guys, thanks for the positive feedback. Sorry I haven't posted on here in quite a while. This post got lost in the forums for a while, and I appreciate whoever brought it back. If you want more, you can check out my facebook group "Normal People in a Fantasy World." It's the same concept and characters, but I changed the world of it a little to incorporate all types of fantasy worlds including video games, books, movies, tabletop rpgs, and things like that, but the wurm influences are still there. I encourage you all to check it out, and like it if you enjoy them, I update that more regularly than this, and have several comics. https://www.facebook.com/normalpeoplefantasyworld

R1IESo0.jpg

Edited by Rogalio

This is so cool :D I like it a lot... I wish I can even draw something like that lol... guess i just lack in the 'creativity' department

Hey guys! glad to see this forum post get regenerated! Thanks for all the feedback! Here's the next installment. If you enjoyed this, please be sure to like my facebook page, Normal People in a Fantasy World https://www.facebook.com/normalpeoplefantasyworld , it has quite a few more comics that aren't necessarily Wurm themed.

OWgRYJX.jpg

• Like 6