Sign in to follow this  
wasntme

great idea for epic

Put the  tree's  that need cutting where there supposed to be and maybe just maybe we can do a mission and actually have a chance on the Valrei map. Dont know if its just me or if everyone is sick of the half assed  Valrei missions that are bugged 4 bugged tree missions in a row go Rolf.

• Like 6

yep seems every mag tree mission is broken too

Personally the tree to be cut needs to sparkle a little or something. Something subtle but not blazing obvious.

Fixing issues with valrei/missions?

Never going to happen, but +1

• Like 2

even if it turned into a enchanted tree or a myc diseased tree - since those models are already in game

make the tree have a giant beaming light over it... would promote pvp and stop the deforestation north of most villages :P

same with creatures 

Edited by Hexproof

I tríed make this misson on freedom server.

I saw one guy in local and asked him, and he said that it was a brilliant idea and cheered me on as i choped trees.

And i was choping and choping and painted pictures in my head what cool animation it would be when the magic tree fell.

Nutting happen so eventually i gave up. Something must be broken I recon.

Thou what happen next I cannot explain, hours later somehow the Queen Bee of the area had woken up, and somehow knew about the treecutting incident, and demanded me to replant the whole forest.

which i did. =)

I tríed make this misson on freedom server.

I saw one guy in local and asked him, and he said that it was a brilliant idea and cheered me on as i choped trees.

And i was choping and choping and painted pictures in my head what cool animation it would be when the magic tree fell.

Nutting happen so eventually i gave up. Something must be broken I recon.

Thou what happen next I cannot explain, hours later somehow the Queen Bee of the area had woken up, and somehow knew about the treecutting incident, and demanded me to replant the whole forest.

which i did. =)

Lol do u know the respawn rate of a forest? Planting sprouts is extremely useless...