Sign in to follow this  
junkkmann

champions

I know that there are champ dogs, and all the other agro mobs and unis, but are there champ horses and cows and bison?

No, corses, cows and bison spawn on certain terrain, I believe, and not from things like dens, hence they do not get to have such statuses. I believe that's how it was. But I'm not positive. Either way, there isn't, no.

Champ horses on test :P

[14:23:18] The Venerable fat champion horse is too weak to ride.

Edited by Shadz

In order to spawn champions they need a spawner.

Those that spawn naturally on grass/steppe/map tiles do not have special conditions.

can it result in breeding that one will get champion status like lightning moves?

champion sheep is probably rolf's secret project

Champ, greenish, etc status ONLY comes from dens. You can't just randomly breed a greenish bear, unless it has greenish parents.

To the earlier question about breeding champions to get champions:  The answer is yes, a higher percentage.  Think of it as a trait, and those borne of parents with that trait have a high chance of getting it if both parents have that trait (are champions), a somewhat low but still there chance of getting it if one parent has that trait (champion).

If neither parent is a Champion, I don't believe it's possible for the offspring to be champions at all.  Same goes for Greenish (if they even still exist).

My analysis is based on personal experience breeding champion dogs and greenish deer (though the latter was far in the past, so the code logic for the greenish deer breeding might have changed).