Sign in to follow this  
Magnata

Lag and Freezing a lot

Hello, i've never had connection problens with wurm since i started to play but now its freezing for 30seconds and it's beign frequent. This week i'm playing all day long and sometimes its normal but when it start to freeze once, it seens to never stop, keep freezing each 30seconds and sometimes i keep waiting for 30seconds without answer. I already tested my network and connection, its fine.

I'm not the only one with this problem, i checked it in-game with others every time it freezes. Please any information about it will help. Thanks!

• Like 1

+1, lagging like hell atm..

Edited by Blazer

Freezing client after walking around alot happens often, needs to restart the client.. wish that would be fixed already.

Freezing client after walking around alot happens often, needs to restart the client.. wish that would be fixed already.

I just logged in and after waiting 5 minutes I still cannot exit the building I am in (refresh lag) so it is not just after walking around a lot.

Exited the client and relogged and now it won;t even load the building walls. 

Same for me ... on Mac OSX, just in case people could think it's due to the system :o)

Release was unplayable for me today - and Xan is very laggy - even after the restart. :(

I'm back to say it's not fixed yet!! Now my wurm is getting disconnected and i died because of it!!! I want my skills back and my corpse =X

It still happen and i cant play!!!!!!!

now i died twice -.-

5seconds online and puff, wurmonline.com and forum don't work when i get disconnected too.

its not my connection i tested it and everything works while wurm is getting down =/

after many disconections it seens to be stable again.

Edited by Magnata

I had the same issue last night and seem to be having it again tonight. It makes wurm unplayable.