Sign in to follow this  
Rozwell

Fantastic Fruit Press(Done pls lock)

[19:52:54] A wooden contraption made from planks with a shaft to press in order to extract juice from fruits and vegetables. This is a fantastic example of the item, with fascinating design details and perfect ideas for functionality. It is made from lavenderwood. It could be improved with a log.

Starting Bid - 20s

Minimum increments - 1s

No reserve

No buyout

Snipe Protection - 1 hour

Buyer pays shipping.

Location - Deli

auction_timer_1404954281.gif

Good luck and happy bidding!

Edited by Rozwell
  • Like 1

You know, your could probably change the contrast on your screen to make all blue items pink? that way you can convince yourself that they are worth copious amounts of money. :)

• Like 1

You know, your could probably change the contrast on your screen to make all blue items pink? that way you can convince yourself that they are worth copious amounts of money. :)

Already have done that, But I can't.... Link the description!!!

• Like 3

50s.

Well, that escalated quickly. Do you even DO beverages?

• Like 4

Yes, it goes with the nature theme. ;P...

And priest can actually do it...

• Like 2

do even beverage bro?

• Like 4

Well, whoever wins do me a favor and press a log for me, I'm sure this thing can make champagne out of one.

Really though, I'm wondering just high high this can go, fantastic items are one in a million, and fantastic tools or anything even slightly useful are just as rare.

Edited by williamwierd
  • Like 1

this appears to be shiny

55s

• Like 5

Mind providing a screenshot for reference and quality.

• Like 2

Mind providing a screenshot for reference and quality.

Yea Show us the ultimate shiney!!

• Like 1

This definitely needs a screenshot, both as proof and for us to drool over.

• Like 2

Only uh... issue. You can't see rarity in the mail (last I checked anyway). I'd advise picking up in person for this item to ensure no hanky panky. Seeing as the poster has 4 posts it's a reasonable precaution.

That being said, if the poster CoDs and the person doesn't accept, the item is also lost. So the poster shouldn't want to CoD this either.

GL with that auction mate :)

• Like 1

Only uh... issue. You can't see rarity in the mail (last I checked anyway). I'd advise picking up in person for this item to ensure no hanky panky. Seeing as the poster has 4 posts it's a reasonable precaution.

That being said, if the poster CoDs and the person doesn't accept, the item is also lost. So the poster shouldn't want to CoD this either.

lost? It gets returned to the sender after 14 days as far as i know...

• Like 1

It's sent back unless it's cross server IIRC. Then it goes into limbo, and you'd need a gm.

With that said, I'd likely pick it up/if he'd want deliver it, if I won. No offense to the OP meant, but I do agree, a four count poster is a bit iffy. Nonetheless, if I pick it up myself, or he delivers at worst I lose my time spent to make the trade.

• Like 1

Sorry, I should of added a screen shot in the beginning. This is my first time selling anything on here, and I didn't know exactly what was required. Anyway, here you go.

uApXXo4.jpg

On the subject of sending it in the mail, I'd personally rather the buyer pick it up due to the rarity of the item. (I know I probably should of put that in the OP, but I wasn't thinking about it) I would hate to lose it. I haven't imped it at all, because I wasn't sure if I should or not. I'm not a total n00b, but I'm still learning a lot of things! lol Anyway, feel free to ask any question or give me advice on the sale. Thanks for the interest!

Edited by Rozwell

Best bet would be to do as you said and let buyer pick it up. Knowing your coordinates would help to, so we'd know where to pick it up from.

Also, though I'm hoping to win this myself, incase I lose anyhow, keep a eye on the trade window when doing this and make sure you don't get scammed. In wurm, I'd say it's a extremely low chance. But that doesn't mean it can't happen. So just make sure you count what your getting before clicking accept.

Imping it would possibly help other buyers, though it depends who gets it really. For example, I could Imp it myself to 90, but chances are I'll leave it low ql for a while to do a few test with it, if I win anyhow.

I'd say leave it un-imped unless the buyer request otherwise.

Looks like you will have a good starting money :)

• Like 1

Best bet would be to do as you said and let buyer pick it up. Knowing your coordinates would help to, so we'd know where to pick it up from.

Also, though I'm hoping to win this myself, incase I lose anyhow, keep a eye on the trade window when doing this and make sure you don't get scammed. In wurm, I'd say it's a extremely low chance. But that doesn't mean it can't happen. So just make sure you count what your getting before clicking accept.

Imping it would possibly help other buyers, though it depends who gets it really. For example, I could Imp it myself to 90, but chances are I'll leave it low ql for a while to do a few test with it, if I win anyhow.

I'd say leave it un-imped unless the buyer request otherwise.

I appreciate the advice. Thank you. On the subject of my cords, I'd probably just meet the buyer at Rainbow Bridge. I live very close to it, and it seems like a good meeting point as it's easy to find. Good luck on the auction. You seem like you'd really like the item, and that's the kind of buyer I'm looking for.

Looks like you will have a good starting money :)

Indeed, sir. Indeed. :)