Sign in to follow this  
fonziejac

Closed

Edit: Good luck

Edited by Emmanuel

I really don't think so. The Steel version of the Magical Chest can't be obtained anymore; it is an old item. It's best use is that it can't burn up in a Forge/Oven, which makes its applications really useful.

I really don't think so. The Steel version of the Magical Chest can't be obtained anymore; it is an old item. It's best use is that it can't burn up in a Forge/Oven, which makes its applications really useful.

IF you can fit a large one in a forge

• Like 2

Can this be picked up / carried / put into other containers?

If yes, start me out At 40s

A Large magical chest cannot be loaded into a container of any sort rendering that application invalid, if this were a Small steel magical chest yes and it would likely be worth quite a bit. Effectively this is just a collectors item as it is. :)

You can pick up/move LMC now?  Holy crap!  Or has it just been in your inventory since purchase?

Edited by Berris

I would just like to note that you will have to have the original owner move it about for you, as you cannot move it about because it doesn't swap tags :s Something that needs fixing but hasn't been.

The OP seems to imply that the chest is still in Op's inventory, and so does not have an owner.  As such, it should be tradeable, and whomever drops it would become the owner at that time.

Once that is done, ownership cannot be transferred on the large magic chests.  The owner can load them onto a transport, and anyone can offload them.

So please be careful when unloading ones you may have purchased.  You will not be able to move them again.

• Like 1

The fact that the chest has some damage on it, to me suggests that it has been placed before on the ground. I have had magic chest(s) in inventory before that have never taken damage. But the one(s) I have placed on the ground, cart (small only), etc. have taken a bit of damage.

A Large magical chest cannot be loaded into a container of any sort rendering that application invalid, if this were a Small steel magical chest yes and it would likely be worth quite a bit. Effectively this is just a collectors item as it is. :)

Indeed I goofed. I saw "steel" and immediately thought "it can be placed in a forge", my bad :P