Sign in to follow this  
piperlane

wts rare pickaxe

I want to sell this rare pickaxe with [17:28:37] Blessings of the Dark has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained and speed with it when used. [93] on it and the ql of the pickaxe is 93.64.  It goes to the highest bidder so start your bidding PLEASE!

Taking offers via PMs

Edited by piperlane

umm in the WTS section and no auction timer or rules....

this is just how I am selling this item :) There is no rules so i can sell it like this if I want to

Yeah but there is a specific forum for auctions....

I understand that i didnt want to do auction I just kind of wanted to sell it fast

For WTS, the terminology you're looking for is "Taking offers via PMs"

Bidding is a term used specifically for auctions where you commit to selling to the highest bidder who meets your specifications after X time. Selling for offers keeps your right to turn down said offers, but you also don't have to specify rules for the sale like times and etc. Usually WTS is done privately via PMs, auctions publically.

ok great people that want to buy my pickaxe please give me a forum pm and this will end in an hour so the highest bidder gets it.  I never imagine in 1000's years that i would have a problem with this at all.

so its 6 pm for me so at 7 pm its over i guess

Edited by piperlane

5 mins left

Posted Today, 06:55 PM

Edited by piperlane

[16:16:18] The items are now available and you have been charged 14 silver and 10 copper.

ty piper :)