Sign in to follow this  
Tpikol

Deliverance Map

Map Link : Permanent Link

If you want to report aditions,disbands,old disbands that i missed or whatever else,you can reply here,on forum pm to me or ingame pm to tpikol.when adding or changing roads,canals or tunnels a little sketch usually make it much easier for me to get it right.

i recreated the map from scratch and its not yet finished but im opening this now to start getting feedback. feel free to report any roads,deeds,old disbands,public traders,or whatever else that its not on the map,

My current plan for this is to update the map as much as posible for some time and then look for someone else to take over,who will get the source files from me,which i can just make public in case that person eventually disappears the full psd files will be there and there will be no need to recreate from scratch again.

Edited by Tpikol
  • Like 8

Link isn't working.  Thanks for doing this, Tpikol, even if it is just to get things going again.

fixed the problem.

edit: really fixed it now

Edited by Tpikol

updated with everything i got so far.

• Like 1

I selected some disbanded deeds for you :) (North Shore, Animal Demise, Animal Sanctuary, Bleak House, Puzzles, Sunshine Woods, Taiyoukou Harbour, Decelles).

I also show you where's my village. (Ziemie Kompanii Wykletych).

GmlbcM2.jpg

I have a deed in the SE corner at 40/41y and 48x called Wedgewater Inn 

26gPpeN.jpg

Edited by Kegan

Hello Tpikol, I commend your efforts on this project. 

I am mayor of Fuzkor deed and not sure how lakes are given names but was hoping we could maybe name the little lake my deed sits on. I was thinking of Anvil lake but also am open to putting it to poll. 

Or I could just keep calling it my own personal lake, but it kind of looks like an anvil to me so figure why not. Thanks.

edit: also in the works is getting this little lake connected to coast

Edited by fuzzy.style

wel how the places got their names depends on who made the first maps,some open polls,some just wait some time and use whatever name people living there uses,in some cases people paid for having whatever name they wanted added to their area.i was on break from wurm when deliverance opened so i dont know how it went here.

the only name i added was shark lake and im not a big fan of adding names everywhere.

i probably wont add any more names but i will be transfering the map to a more permament updater soon anyway,and that person may have a diferent opinion about that.

just updated and i will prepare the files and send them to the guy that wants to continue updating.