Sign in to follow this  
Daolin

Want a HotS tower for free?

1 to Alcatraz, Thank you! :)

Unfinished items can't be sent anymore.

Sorry folks, going to have to withdraw this offer now due to todays update preventing them from being mailed.

If however you want to pick a tower up instead you can feel free to head to Libila's Landing on the SW of Deliverance and drop me a message to let me know you are there.

Thank you for all the interest in the towers and I hope everyone enjoys those that were received.

Re-opening this offer.

These towers CAN be mailed, inside of 2 containers, so the mailing fee is 60 copper instead of 20c, we will not be charging anything additional as with the original offer.

So if you want an unfinished hots tower, pm myself here on the forums or post in this thread and i'll get you one mailed over at the mailing fee of 60c.

Thanks!

Mailing of unfinished items is not intended.  A Dev ticket has been filed to have this patched.

• Like 2

Mailing of unfinished items is not intended.  A Dev ticket has been filed to have this patched.

Fair enough, it's good to see that the team are on top of gamebreaking issues such as trade. Until then the offer stands if that's alright with you.

Also as it seems this is a limited time thing, you can pick these up at Libila's Landing on Deliverance, Will put them on a merchant and update the OP when its done.

We might even look into delivering these for a small fee once the mail "fix" is in.

• Like 1

CoD, if it possable 1

Could you send me one, please? thank you

As soon as I find out if it's ok to send them, they will be on their way.

If I am not allowed to mail them we'll figure something out, i'll be in touch by pm.

I really wanted a death star tree topper ornament for Christmas.  This is better!  Please cod rapidron one.  Happy New Year

• Like 1

if this is still possible/happening COD one to tikki please, thanks kindly