Sign in to follow this  
Daolin

Want a HotS tower for free?

Latest batch sent out, should be with you all shortly 

could u pls send 2 to shadowwalker ty rose

I've sent you one tower as we placed a 1 per person limitation on the offer in the original post, if you are looking for a second tower I recommend you get in touch with Rosedragon to arrange an additional tower as she is best suited to assist you.

Thank you all for your interest in the towers, standing by for more requests :)

Can you please COD one to Aniceset. Thanks in advance :)

Tower is on its way, will be with you in 20 minutes :)

I'll take one to Neem por favor

Tower should be with you in 20 minutes.

Enjoy

COD to Righteous on Xanadu. Thanks, what a great idea.

Edited by Righteous

i just talked to ShoKO as well as Persistance; they would like towers as well. Please mail to them. 

Thank you

Nice offer.

But I really like the silo ones, makes you feel like a farmer.   :rolleyes:

Apologies for the delay in sending the latest batch however they are all on their way/should be with you now.

Aarbi, Aarontx, Ancientstigg, Bdew, Fineal, Greymane, Kilamplaga, Kristof, Kravit, Likitia, Pyromancer - All of your towers should be with you at the time of posting.

Clasin, Dano, Darkshadow, Mongoo, Shagsdevil, Silvirwolfe, Tenzarian, Xyphy, Zaaephod - These towers were delayed due to you having been on Chaos at some point - they will arrive within the next 30 minutes (My mailbox on freedom is not the best).

Thank you everyone so far who has requested a tower, if we have missed you please post in here to let us know, whilst we try our best to make sure we don't make mistakes - Demand for these towers has been way higher than we expected and we may have missed one or two names when sending.

Thanks again for your patience and I hope you all enjoy your new towers!

Hi Daolin!

For some reason I did not receive a tower. I kept checking mailboxes on Xanadu and Indy but have not yet received one. Can you double check please? Thank you!

Please send one to MERENDI.   And thank you for this wonderful service :)

As I stated i told people i know of this and now they asked me to relay the requests for their own towers. So ShoKo and Persistance would like one as well. 

whichever server you were on at the time is the server you need to pick up from. Were you travelling?

I may have been travelling at the time the item was sent. I go back and forth fairly frequently. I have checked mailboxes on both islands and have not seen it. Thought perhaps maybe it got overlooked.  Am back on Indy, I will check on Xanadu again when I get back later this week.

I may have been travelling at the time the item was sent. I go back and forth fairly frequently. I have checked mailboxes on both islands and have not seen it. Thought perhaps maybe it got overlooked.  Am back on Indy, I will check on Xanadu again when I get back later this week.

Daolin, I believe you did. It appears that I received it but it doesn't show in my mailbox on Indy at least. Got these messages not long after my last post and yours. Is there some kind of requirement that maybe I don't have? I've never been on a PVP server if that makes a difference.

If it doesn't show up in the mailbox today, I'll assume that I can't get one.  I do thank you all for your help guys.

[08:23:55] You have 1 mail waiting to be picked up.
[08:24:15] You feel the presence of Vynora.
[08:24:45] You enter Llama Ranch.
[08:25:02] You leave Llama Ranch.
[08:25:11] You enter Llama City.
[08:25:32] You have no mail.
[08:25:39] A aged fat brown cow grazes.
[08:25:41] A wooden mailbox looking like a wooden house. It is made from cedarwood. You must use a file to smooth out the spirit house in order to improve it. Ql: 31.208067, Dam: 0.0.
[08:25:41] You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  'Fi.e.l'.
[08:25:41] Courier has been cast on it, so it seems to be possessed by something. [84]
[08:25:51] You have no mail.
[08:27:56] A wooden mailbox looking like a wooden house. It is made from cedarwood. It could be improved with a log. Ql: 49.560833, Dam: 2.0177221.
[08:27:56] You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  '.in..l'.
[08:27:56] Courier has been cast on it, so it seems to be possessed by something. [71]
[08:28:02] You have no mail.

Edited by Fineal