I'm not against flight per say (it could be interesting to have dominated dragons be able to fly, though it's a bit wonky to script that into our current engine I'm sure), but hot air balloons don't fit in with Wurm's medieval aesthetic of horses and sailboats.

Although I like the idea, I don't feel it fits in with wurm aesthetics, and would most likely make any other mode of transportation useless.

damnit steevelee we were approaching 5 years without someone bumping it! How far back did you have to look for this? 

• Like 1

Necromancer level - Grandmaster

I think flying is only okay if deed borders or perimeters act as invisible walls and dont let people fly over them

On 2/25/2019 at 1:35 AM, Retrograde said:

damnit steevelee we were approaching 5 years without someone bumping it! How far back did you have to look for this? 

lol, i just do what i'm meant to.
i google `wurm <subject>` to check if the threads exist. super easy, i don't know why only half of us do that.
When i saw Titanius's `give us air baloons` thread, rather than linking all the previous threads in the `new` thread (that, i used to do), i voted on the original.
an example - https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/168889-feed-trough/&amp;tab=comments#comment-1722923

On 2/25/2019 at 12:44 PM, Etherdrifter said:

That has to be some kind of necro record!

;) this one's older, last post was in 2012 before i gave it a 1 on saturday; 

Edited by Steveleeb