Sign in to follow this  
RockyBalboa

Bulk Sales Depot - Fort Glasshold | Self-service, Buy/Sell

got room for 2 more merchant at arch house near token so feel free to place your stocked merchant :D   

market full again... send me pm for your merchant to arrive so  i can inform you about free stall.

i see 2-3 bad stocked merchant, pls stock em well soon as posible or they will be removed and stalls will be given away to someone else.

yesterday i remove one merchant duo low stock...  feel free to place your merchant now...

bump 1 empty place left in arch walls on highway near token....!   get yourself this last spot for your sales!

new harbor market section is open now for even more merchants!  11 new stalls to suit all merchant needs. feel free to place your merchant

f2u23d.jpg

*Market changed hands so comment removed*

=Ayes=

Edited by Ayes

Sigh... I had full intentions of coming by to see your area with my new alt before heading to the other side of the world... and then I goofed and picked Graymead instead of Glasshollow... so instead my big adventure is walking from there to SE Xanadu... made it to Whitehaven so far... I guess my next alt will have to explore the great Northwest!

cool :P when summerholt come nice Market :P but look very cool Glasshollow market :) i hope we come same nice market 

come visit us or place your merchant on bigest Xanadu market you can found :D

Might wanna pick a day other than April 1st to hold a competition like that Rocky :P

Prizes? NAH APRIL FOOLS!

1st aprils sound like a great date to give away some rewards!  so dont wait place your merchant at market and with little luck you can get something nice :D

Just goood week left till rewards are given away .... Get your merchant set and ready!

only 7 out of 79 empty market stalls left!  get yourself one before market is full and there will be no more stalls in future!