Sign in to follow this  
RockyBalboa

Bulk Sales Depot - Fort Glasshold | Self-service, Buy/Sell

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 3:12 AM, Meldichoir said:

I see you are trying to stir up trouble again. Well you are completely confused, as usual.

I gave you special permissions quite a long time ago, as advised to me by a GM (responding to one of your deliberate litterings):

unwelcome.jpg

Should you not have lead checked off for him to do so ?

Kind of makes you wonder about whats going on ? if he was given permission to do so and yet does not show it ...

Sorry, thanks anyway. I know where the market is. But it is a long way to Glasshollow, so I wanted to know which horses are bred and offered recently

6 hours ago, Damascus said:

Should you not have lead checked off for him to do so ?

Kind of makes you wonder about whats going on ? if he was given permission to do so and yet does not show it ... 

As you can see in that image, that is the role that was created for a specific individual.  There are no permissions given for that person.

On the other hand, here is the role for everyone else:

welcome.jpg

5 hours ago, Ekcin said:

Sorry, thanks anyway. I know where the market is. But it is a long way to Glasshollow, so I wanted to know which horses are bred and offered recently

It has been a few weeks since I last added new horses for sale.  I have quite a few good ones available now and I will begin moving them to the horse merchant immediately.

I will provide an update shortly.

Spoiler

Just now, Meldichoir said:

Horse market restocked:

• 5-speed males (each equipped with saddle + bridle)
    • 24 horses, 20c each
      • 1 white
      • 1 blood bay
      • 3 gold
      • 3 brown
      • 5 gray
      • 5 ebony
      • 6 black
      • (piebald sold out)

• Like 1

On 10/4/2018 at 1:01 AM, Meldichoir said:

5-speed males (each equipped with saddle + bridle)

A very good idea and deal to include these items on each horse sale, as with bridle can easily lead with any active object and saddle keeps them in one spot. Rarely if ever see these included with horse sales.

=Ayes=

I rode to Glasshollow today to have a look at the horses. Unfortunately, I did not find the trader selling the keys for the horse pens, and I was not sure where the pens are located. Could you be a bit more specific and show on the community map where the trader and the pens are to be found? The harbour area is large and there are lots of merchants, but none was the right one. Thanks.

8 hours ago, Ekcin said:

I rode to Glasshollow today to have a look at the horses. Unfortunately, I did not find the trader selling the keys for the horse pens, and I was not sure where the pens are located. Could you be a bit more specific and show on the community map where the trader and the pens are to be found? The harbour area is large and there are lots of merchants, but none was the right one. Thanks.

The horses are NE of the main market deed across the 1-tile wide 'Glasshollow Market' marble bridge (which is actually 2 with a building separating them. The merchant is right next to the pens there. The bridge you want to cross has two other bridges leading to it, one is 'Cave Harbor' which goes east across some water and 'Horse Market' which acts as a ramp to the first bridge I mentioned.

Kfm9Jht.png

Edited by Chromega
Map
  • Like 2

Thanks (though belated), found it. Hadn't seen the keys on the merchant last time I was there, apologies.

Spoiler

Horse market restocked:

• 16 horses, 20c each
      • 1 gray
      • 1 black
      • 2 ebony
      • 2 blood bay
      • 4 white
      • 6 gold

I just wanted to take the time to thank Paulofdune, Rockybalboa and other helpful people, for the efford they have put into this market.

Because of you, and all customer who enjoy shopping there, this is my best business location, which is why I have already 3 merchants there and plan to place another soonish.

Happy Holidays, and rock on! ?

• Like 3

Hi, I bought a horse today, all went fine and worked perfectly. But right a question: Is there no case or chest to put the used keys in, or did  I miss it? I placed the key on the ground in front of the box gate after all.

Spoiler

Horse market restocked:

• 21 horses, 20c each
      • 1 piebald
      • 2 blood bay
      • 2 brown
      • 3 black
      • 4 ebony
      • 4 gold
      • 5 gray