Sign in to follow this  
RockyBalboa

Bulk Sales Depot - Fort Glasshold | Self-service, Buy/Sell

I have repaired the broken links in the main post and will be working to restore the images in my other threads as well.

(my image host has had a domain change, so replacing .org with .cc should reveal the original pic)

Also:

• Locks (on empty cells) in the bulk-sales fort will be replaced shortly, and new keys will therefore be offered at that time
  • Breeding of 5-speed horses will recommence and the horse market will be restocked as they become available

Keys to empty cells are now available in the center of the bulk sales fort.

Venerable horses (5 and 4-speed) are ready at the horse merchant.

Breeding is underway, and so these old horses are offered at a very reduced clearance price.

this is just my experience with the market buying horses, Yes in the past I have had my issues with Rockybalboa and his crew ,but this post is telling about my experience buying horses from the market, 1st you have to figure out the layout  of the stalls, they are in disorder, you have no females only males, which is not worth it if you want to breed your own horses, has very limit type color of horses. but the worst thing is have seen when after you buy the horses, is that you cannot lead them, but have to tame 1st to get them off deed, ( so now you have to go forgrging on the deed for something to lead them off, for  he does not allow forging on the deed which is extra work on the buyers part., yes I did buy 4 horses before knowing what kind of difficulted I would have, I think I will stay with the other seller of horses in the glasshollow market area, (HERE IS A SHOUTOUT BUY FROM SHEWOLF) this experience was just bad all the way around. but saying that the market does offer a lot of other things from different venders who are more honest in the way they trade

After action  report of my experience of buying horses at the market, after I got mats to tame 4 horses, thinking I would be able to lead all of them, I could not for the deed does not allow animals to be lead at all after you tame them, I had to take them off the market deed 1 by 1, I live the 1st deed west of the market just 10 tiles thur a perimeter ,but total trip was about 40tiles no big deal, but I had to fight every time with critters just inside of the market perimeter, and save the horse I just bought from being killed until I got it on my deed, (just saying I do not like doing,  all of this work just to buy 4 horses at 20c per horse, which is a good price BTW, just to have 1 killed after just buying it, so buyer beware this is what you will go thur if you buy horses from glasshollow market,( I am not hammering on owner of the market I am just telling my experience from buying horses at the market.)

I see you are trying to stir up trouble again. Well you are completely confused, as usual.

I gave you special permissions quite a long time ago, as advised to me by a GM (responding to one of your deliberate litterings):

unwelcome.jpg

oh drama again.. well yes GMs says we have to set permisions special for you... so as you see image above... 9 markets on xanadu have same settings for you only...

On 8/18/2018 at 12:33 AM, Russwoods said:

After action  report of my experience of buying horses at the market, after I got mats to tame 4 horses, thinking I would be able to lead all of them, I could not for the deed does not allow animals to be lead at all after you tame them, I had to take them off the market deed 1 by 1, I live the 1st deed west of the market just 10 tiles thur a perimeter ,but total trip was about 40tiles no big deal, but I had to fight every time with critters just inside of the market perimeter, and save the horse I just bought from being killed until I got it on my deed, (just saying I do not like doing,  all of this work just to buy 4 horses at 20c per horse, which is a good price BTW, just to have 1 killed after just buying it, so buyer beware this is what you will go thur if you buy horses from glasshollow market,( I am not hammering on owner of the market I am just telling my experience from buying horses at the market.)

IF they don't want you there, don't spend yours money there, if they allowing you to spend yours money there but but not allowing to take purchased goods with you it's a theft or a scam, and both are not allowed in wurm by gm/rolf rules ??? if gm allowed these people to scam on you than report that gm and he/she shouldn't be gm anymore( i live it to you) my advice is...move as far away as possible from that people, your not first and not last who will be blamed and will loose as long as they got support, there is plenty nice places and nice people, if they making you unable to pickup horses, than you should report it to gm and request money back or ask nicely any (friendly un-releated-gm) to move that horses for you out of a deed....more luck in a future, less drama, stay away from "bad-unfriendly" people and have fun in wurm:)

so don't worry be happy...buy somewhere else :D

6 hours ago, Qdlaty said:

your not first and not last who will be blamed

For the record,  Russwoods is the  only  person who we have ever had issues with.  Any sort of drama you are remembering from the previous years has been involving only him.

And I really do believe he will be the last;  there are thankfully not many people like him in Wurm.

6 hours ago, Qdlaty said:

allowing you to spend yours money there but but not allowing to take purchased goods with you it's a theft or a scam

He purchased a key, and he received a key.  There is nothing stopping him from handing those keys to an alt to retrieve the horses that those keys lead to.

Meldichoir, while I do not want to interfere in your dispute with that player or take sides, right a question: When I come to your market stables and buy a horse, do I have to tame it to get it off your place? Thanks in advance for your response.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Ekcin said:

When I come to your market stables and buy a horse, do I have to tame it to get it off your place?

Thank you for the opportunity to clarify that:

'Lead' is permitted on deed, so there will be no need for you to tame any of the horses before leading them away.

That deed is specifically a self-serve (to buy or sell) bulk sales market, so in order to ensure that nothing gets stuck there are no restrictions on taking items/animals or un/loading cargo. It has been designed to allow for people to easily claim their goods and I personally guarantee your successful transactions.

Forgive me if it is not on topic here: Where do I find the most recent stock list of your deed (horses in particular)? I saw it once but can't find it now.

its next to bulk market...

let me show you map

8vzux3.jpg

follow shipbuilding docks and then thru bridge.  cant miss